Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm very happy for everyone. Just makes me want mine more. I sure would like to have it this summer...

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Update: some members have begun receiving window stickers!

Anyone with a VIN and scheduled for production have the window sticker made up yet? I keep checking but nothing yet. I’m scheduled for production the week of the 14th. I’ve heard that the window sticker is made when it enters the que at the factory.

Order Tracker / Window Sticker Generator:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🧭-track-your-bronco-order-by-vin-order-number.15328/
That sticker seems high on that black diamond I got everything in that build plus advanced 4x4 but with 2 door and after taxes I’m at 48 thousand and change I got 2.7 liter too never mind seen it was Canadian

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is awesome! I have a scheduled production week of 6/28, so I'll have to check it on the 21st. Also, my current status on the tracker is; "in order processing".

Sponsored

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Anyone with a VIN and scheduled for production have the window sticker made up yet? I keep checking but nothing yet. I’m scheduled for production the week of the 14th. I’ve heard that the window sticker is made when it enters the que at the factory.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🧭-track-your-bronco-order-by-vin-order-number.15328/
Is anyone else looking at the base price? Went back onto the Ford "build & price" to be sure. This sticker is $10K + above Ford's build price. Am I missing something or did Ford put a HUGE markup onto this vehicle?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used to get some information but no sticker when I put my vin in there but now it says "can't retrieve vin". Anyone else?