Sponsored

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
46 degrees yesterday and -8 this morning. I just don't feel compelled to go anywhere.
Ford Bronco Post your Bomb Cyclone mega snow storm Bronco pics 🌨️ 🌬️ 20221223_145011
Sponsored

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands, Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not much snow in Sangamon County but boy is it cold.
I’m in Macon County. Not even an inch of snow I don’t think.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In Southern NH its raining cats n dogs, came out for Christmas Shoppin😁 and its 51F.

We got snow yesterday night after the rain stopped 😕 (edit)

PXL_20221223_204510193.jpg

PXL_20221224_022415942.MP.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here in Colorado, it dropped about 50 degrees in about 3-4 hours Wednesday afternoon/evening then dropped about 3 - 4 inches of snow around my house. Bronco's been a champ thru it. I have Base Sasquatch and I will say that adding the IAG mud flaps and the Goatfab sliders (with the plate on the top) has kept the side of my Bronco about as clean as can be expected. I've kicked inches of slush off the mud flaps and the sliders were completely filled up with snow last night. Without both, I'd have lots of crap on the side of my truck!

Good news here is we're 13 degrees now and starting to thaw. The weekend is looking nice and the new snow will make me happy as I can't wait to hit Copper Mountain this next week!

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question for you snow drivers: do you guys change the pressure, run lower than normal, or anything out of the ordinary?
We head to the mountains from FL every winter and the last few years I have driven my F250, which I would run 45psi (lowered the threshold in Forscan) for the trip and traction. But we have yet to run into anything more than a flurry with whatever snow fall they had was there when we arrived. This year the Bronco is up and we are heading to a much higher altitude that usually nets a few inches of snow during that time. From reading, it seems the Bronco is decent in the snow, but have yet to read what tire pressure the regulars are using.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Question for you snow drivers: do you guys change the pressure, run lower than normal, or anything out of the ordinary?
We head to the mountains from FL every winter and the last few years I have driven my F250, which I would run 45psi (lowered the threshold in Forscan) for the trip and traction. But we have yet to run into anything more than a flurry with whatever snow fall they had was there when we arrived. This year the Bronco is up and we are heading to a much higher altitude that usually nets a few inches of snow during that time. From reading, it seems the Bronco is decent in the snow, but have yet to read what tire pressure the regulars are using.
I don't do anything...

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are getting the farm ready for major freezing weather. It doesn't get this cold in our neck of FL very often. We will have more than 10 hours in the 20s. Bronco will not be driving through snow, though.