Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

NICE!!! One of the DM evaders! Mine was produced July 15 , Built finished Oct 1st, Shipped and Delivered Oct 8th.
It just occured to me, looking back, that those 7 days in Oct were the LOOOOOONGEST week ever!!! LOL
After 2 months on the mountain, I just wanted my truck!!!
Ya I know I got really really lucky, mine must have been one of the very last MIC that made it out before everything got shut down. But I am not surprised my MIC passed inspection that day, I have not had any rattles, and leaks, any real defects...just some small blotchy blemishes that don't look perfect.

Also @HoosierDaddy just saw your pic, we are twins! You and I and @Pancho Kornwallace are the only three Base/AMB/2DR/7MT that I know of in existence (I am sure there are a few more but not a ton of them for sure)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Mine ...

Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) 2023-calendar-template-free-vector

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received this email as well. Email address is legit.
Too bad the link doesn't work....Video is cool though.
No surprise. The tracking still doesn’t work for me even though the dealership looked it up and shows it built with a delivery ETA.

Sponsored

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maaaan where’s my photo email?

Shinersmike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) A1AACB0D-7A33-4B4A-A081-191999FEEEB2

Congratulations to those who got a picture of their new ride! That is great Ford started sending those pictures to customers! I really love it! If I get one it will soon be in a frame in my office and become one of my prized personal possessions!

My dealer got 5 Bronco’s delivered today. Mine is the Race Red 4 dr Badlands on top. Pick it up Friday morning! My salesperson said they had only received one at a time till today. All the vehicles on the truck were theirs and all were special orders or had been pre sold. She thought a couple were Dirt Mountain escapees. A lot of happy salespeople and customers.

if I did not live 240 miles away, I would be there tomorrow afternoon when the Clear Bra is installed!
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) A1AACB0D-7A33-4B4A-A081-191999FEEEB2

Sponsored

Jake@BoldCityMotorsport

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2nd Gen Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ya I know I got really really lucky, mine must have been one of the very last MIC that made it out before everything got shut down. But I am not surprised my MIC passed inspection that day, I have not had any rattles, and leaks, any real defects...just some small blotchy blemishes that don't look perfect.

Also @HoosierDaddy just saw your pic, we are twins! You and I and @Pancho Kornwallace are the only three Base/2DR/7MT that I know of in existence (I am sure there are a few more but not a ton of them for sure)
I’m a Base/2DR/7MT… maybe you meant in AMB?😂 I’m Oxford white

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK...this was way more of a pain than I realized it would be - some images were square, some were 4x5 aspect ratio and some were 2x3, so I had to make them all consistent size/aspect ratio ...

Sponsored