First Name
Jagger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M50I
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That’s so cool! Did you receive it yet or is it still on its way? i’m hoping of those of us they got pushed to 22 will get these photos before we get them so we have some excitement!!
My bad, yes it came in last week !! Absolutely loving it !
Sponsored

OP
OP
cigartexan

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks! Here is mine:
4 door FE Lightening Blue with Black Interior
1/21 Ordered
8/12 Blend
8/16 In production
And last I heard said they would swap the 2.0 top in November :-(
@Ford Motor Company - where's my truck?
I'm one day behind you. I got the recall and stuck at dealership. I did get an email like you stating a Nov top change, but it snuck out and got shipped. You may want to dig a bit more. What is your dealership saying?

8/13 Blend
8/17 Build
9/13 New MIC
9/17 Shipped
10/7 Delivered

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I see what you mean, but I was under the initial impression from OP that it was delivered like that.
not likely, not even close dude..it can happen anywhere in the process obviously but being shipped like that no way unless they worked it out with the dealership because of commodity constraints even then, I don't see it.

Quarantini

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm one day behind you. I got the recall and stuck at dealership. I did get an email like you stating a Nov top change, but it snuck out and got shipped. You may want to dig a bit more. What is your dealership saying?

8/13 Blend
8/17 Build
9/13 New MIC
9/17 Shipped
10/7 Delivered
I contacted Ford and they told me to talk to my dealership. Here is the email I received from them yesterday:
"
I am sorry I cannot answer that for you. We do not have any control of the vehicle until it gets dropped off to us sir.

Ford Motor Company handles the order processing and building of the vehicles along with the shipping and delivery to dealerships.

For them to direct you to us for info on why there is delays is down right wrong for them to do as we do not get info from them.

The most I or my boss can do is try to track it, but even his tracking just shows produced and does not even show in movement…"

Vehicle Visibility Details
Order Date1/20/2021
Build Week8/8/2021
StatusProduced
Primary StatusIn Production
Status Date8/16/2021 12:00:00 AM EST
ETA9/5/2021 - 9/11/2021 - Expired

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dang-it, I keep on refreshing my emails and got a email from Ford Pass Credit. Thought i got it. Still Nothing. I see that people that have delivered are getting theirs
as well, so don't know what the hold up is. Still Lost tracking for my delivery as well.

I guess they want to be dramatic for the finally. :unsure:😦 Hasn't it been torture enough.
Oct 20 to Oct 21 Waiting line seems Long enough doesn't it?

Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dang-it, I keep on refreshing my emails and got a email from Ford Pass Credit. Thought i got it. Still Nothing. I see that people that have delivered are getting theirs
as well, so don't know what the hold up is. Still Lost tracking for my delivery as well.

I guess they want to be dramatic for the finally. :unsure:😦 Hasn't it been torture enough.
you get it after you take delivery.

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ah, Thank you for clarifying Dr. Detroit. That makes sense now. This the same Dr. Detroit from Dave's All Terrain Nation?

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm still nothing for me. I see people who got theirs before me got their photos. Had my bronco about a month now. Just happy to have my bronco but a picture would be nice to have as well lol.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ummm Canada,so no love for us(p.s i've had mine since Aug2021)