Sponsored

Carbon Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15 Bronco New Lime 302ci
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So they gave the stig his job back doing what he loves and gave him a new upgraded potato cam as a welcome back gift? I am glad this all worked out!

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How have none of you posted a 4 door Badlands Sasquatch in Cactus Gray with the MIC top?!

Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I found these photos on an article that was published the week or week after ours was being built back in August. I'm convinced it is ours coming out of paint.
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) Caldwell Bronco assembly line pic
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) Caldwell Bronco assembly line pic

Then the photo from the email, posted a few pages back also.
The Black Diamond is really growing on me. My BigBender is built and chillin on the mountain; which is okay. If I were to do it over again, I'd go with the Black Diamond. The bumper is kickin.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

9/28 build date, picked it up from San Tan Ford today!!
Same as mine, built on 8/11 and sitting on Dirt Mountain. 🤬

I gotta stop looking at these!

Congrats!

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Funny, I can see the slight bend in the front right part of the hood that it was delivered with and the bumper slightly tilted back. Wish they would have caught that during QA. It’s taking me weeks to get all these kinks worked out. Finally got the hood fixed 3 weeks after delivery. Hoping to get the bumper fixed in the next few weeks and still waiting for my missing door bags.

Still love it through, even with all its imperfections 😀
Hey, This is interesting to me, can you message me with the details of this? Both and all issues? Thank you.

Sponsored

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) image

9/30 blend date, picked it up yesterday, and had the working email after I got out of work today.

i wonder how you get a two door with a 9/30 blend date when there are two doors with earlier blend dates not finished yet.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

i wonder how you get a two door with a 9/30 blend date when there are two doors with earlier blend dates not finished yet.
That's the reason I was mildly upset to see a 4D LB FE with a 9/28 date that has already been delivered. Nothing against @AZBobbyd, but what Ford's doing here isn't holding to the FIFO promise that they made.

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's the reason I was mildly upset to see a 4D LB FE with a 9/28 date that has already been delivered. Nothing against @AZBobbyd, but what Ford's doing here isn't holding to the FIFO promise that they made.
This definitely not first in first out!