Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue 2 door base 2.3L standard shift
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am a 7/13 reservation, placed my order on 1/28. My build date was pushed back 3 times, delivery date was moved back twice. I took delivery 28th of Sept. Ford sent a picture! I don't think Ford knows I have my Bronco?

image.jpg
Love seeing a base coming across the line. Hope to see you around OKC.
Sponsored

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I searched for the exif and couldn't find it...where did you get it from?
Here is what I see when I look at the picture in the photos app of my iPhone. Had to click the “i” button at the bottom
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) 732F28C5-E069-400B-BC4D-65F8E259CC26

Shinersmike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was a low-key driveby, wasn't it?

In all honesty, we had a pretty rough bout with COVID here in my house that got everyone behind the sticks. Myself (breakthrough case), my 9 year old son, and my 2 year old daughter all got it over the course of several weeks. The kids turned out ok, but because of I'm immunocompromised it got me pretty hard. Amid all that, we have also been in the thick of peak drumline season.

When able, I've been out driving this incredible rig. Hope to be around here more often... I've missed this community.
Glad you are doing better! It sometimes takes a while to totally get back to normal from COVID. Breakthrough case myself with extreme physical and mental fatigue for about a week. Took about 3 months to fully get back to normal. It affects us all differently. Hang in there!

Sponsored

rgund13

Outer Banks
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is what I see when I look at the picture in the photos app of my iPhone. Had to click the “i” button at the bottom
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) image

Just checked. Mine has no exif. It also has a lower file size and a square crop...so it must be a different camera or a different export workflow.

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was a low-key driveby, wasn't it?

In all honesty, we had a pretty rough bout with COVID here in my house that got everyone behind the sticks. Myself (breakthrough case), my 9 year old son, and my 2 year old daughter all got it over the course of several weeks. The kids turned out ok, but because of I'm immunocompromised it got me pretty hard. Amid all that, we have also been in the thick of peak drumline season.

When able, I've been out driving this incredible rig. Hope to be around here more often... I've missed this community.
I'm glad you guys are ok. Carry on rlrr lrll rlrr lrll

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I totally ignored this email as daily Ford spam until THANKFULLY saw this thread just now, wow THANKS B6G!

After going through 34 pages of gorgeous Broncos, two things:

1. Way more two doors in here than I would’ve thought, looking good!

2. No doppelgängers of this guy yet.

Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) 0908FB6F-D98A-4937-857E-582ECC2199FE

7/2 Blend. 8/10 Delivery.
Sponsored