Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ll be back to show you my five month old photo in another 43 days. Let’s see how many of the same spec in that time get posted. Probably not many, I’ve got a rare breed.
Sponsored

TJ308

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got this today, truck was delivered to dealer yesterday

image.jpg

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my email today - it looks like my picture was taken after it got of dirt mountain and got it's new top. Notice the dirt and that the roof rails are installed as well.

Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) 1635278874517

Sponsored

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apologize I didn't read through it all... I just got the photo of my Badlands, but it doesn't have the optional gray beauty ring \ beadlock capable wheels that I ordered.

Anyone else? Do they replace the wheels after they take the photo or am I about to pick this up and have it be wrong?

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"Here we see the Wildtrak Bronco being born. See how it hasn't gotten it's hood sticker yet. Pay close attention to the version 1 mic roof. She's a beauty, ain't she?"

best said in the voice of the late Steve Irwin

Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) 1635279035814

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Picked up on Friday 10/22 and got the email today. I was wondering why there was sticker residue on the bumper....now I know.:)
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) image-1
I think there has been a horrible mistake, that's mine. It's OK I can drive to TX to pick it up ;) Well, it does look like they put the Mod bumper and steps on by mistake, but I'll take it anyway.

Sponsored

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think there has been a horrible mistake, that's mine. It's OK I can drive to TX to pick it up ;) Well, it does look like they put the Mod bumper and steps on by mistake, but I'll take it anyway.
Mine arrived at dealership yesterday and I'm picking it up today. Pic came in this afternoon.

image.jpg

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my 2-door Badlands w/Sasquatch last week. I love driving this rig. Excited for everyone getting theirs

Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) image (1)