Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are many comments on here in multiple threads about pulling their reservations. Help me out a little and post your reservation date when posting you are done. I am on here trying to make informed decisions. If you have a September plus reservation date then your opinion is going to differ from an early reservation. I have a July 14th reservation and I may still get mine in 2021 MY. $100 isn't having a lot of skin in the game regardless of reservation date. I'm not sure why anyone would leave until everything is sorted out but could maybe see later reservations making this decision.
Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am July 14th and I see no reason to cancel. I don't honestly care how long the process takes - I am definitely ordering my 60k-ish Wildtak on the day I am able and will show up at the dealership whenever they call me to tell me it has arrived. If at that time I am unhappy with the vehicle - which I highly doubt - I will THEN cancel and walk away, leaving the dealership with something they will then likely sell for 10-20% above sticker . . . I have no idea why anyone would cancel - unless they absolutely NEED the vehicle soon - which has never been promised. I certainly have zero issue with anyone doing what they want to do - everyone has their own reasons and it makes no difference to me! Just my humble opinion!

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like was said before, folks that CX their reservation were probably never serious to begin with or too sensitive about not having things their way.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 25th reservation, and I'm in it until that beastie is in my driveway...They'd have to cancel the whole shebang to lose me now.

Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2nd week of Aug and it will not be my daily driver. I am always weighing my options and I am flexible either way. If something else scratches my need who knows.

Nvalli1980

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I feel the heat before I even start to post this....I had a Wildtrack July 13th 10:30pm res date. Day of 2 hours after launch. I was dead serious about it until I started to look at what 60k could buy me. I won’t post the lost of alternative vehicles but it’s long. Currently have a <24 payments left on my 2018 Tundra, but....this is a huge but....after it all sorted out, Ford was not offering me what I wanted. I wanted Marine seats, floor drains, SasQ, LED lights, and some other misc things. I built 35 versions of what I want and it’s not worth paying 50-60k and still have items missing. Yes after market items, but comes back to why the F can’t I get what I want from Ford directly? Also No green, No X-Plan, no white accents. so IM DONE. I’ll scoop a used bronco within 2 years for half the cost. Peace and love

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
July 15th reservation. I'll hang in and see how things look 6 months down the road. I was lucky enough to get to see 2 Broncos in person, one of them the model I'm ordering. That gave me a big boost.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve got a first hour reservation, so the quitters aren’t helping as much as Ford is hurting. I wonder if a first hour reservation gets me a Bronco by September.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a mid Sep reservation holder. I know when this pans out I'll have a MY22 BL optioned out as I want. My 2018 Tundra is almost paid off and I know it'll hold it's value so I'll gladly wait. I love everything about the new Bronco and am very excited about that.
Sponsored