Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am sorry I am not more knowledgeable on it, that's sort of why I asked and maybe this is the wrong thread.

I was just quickly looking one day on how to get Xplan wondering if the film business had any tie ins, one of the ways I saw was owning Ford shares.....don't remember the article, it was a google search.
[/QUOTE
There is a form you fill out for stock option x plan
Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m ordering a BD and with Granger below invoice pricing this is where I’m at
2dr $35129
2.7 AT $3500
Squatch $4500
Tow $600
Roof rails $400
Before sales tax
$44129
Dont forget..color charge

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m glad I have granger ford pricing for mY BD build
My BD build will be...
2 Dr with Granger pricing
$35129
Add 2.7 AT $3500
Sasquatch $4500
Roof rails $400
Tow $ 600
Total not including sales tx
$44129
Doable for me I
What about color charge?

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My guess is that it is only $1200 for the 2 door.
The 2 door already has the grey molded hardtop which is $700 on the 4 door.
Dumb question but since it’s a top is it something you can get as an accessory anytime??? Or does it have to be at time of purchase??

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about color charge?
I’ve gone back and forth with colors.
Cyber orange
Cactus grey
Oxford white

I’m leaning towards just plain ole white..
No upcharge for it though

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It was this site for the front coilovers, which seemed like the direct replacement for the OEM. https://www.radflo.com/i-458-19-to-...h-lift-front-coil-over-shocks-2-0-radflo.html
The upgrade was this, since the upgrade is the offroad version. https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-18000-F15AA
I think it's for one, could be for four.
Those are like those Rancho Quick lift leveling coil overs. The rancho ones are like $300 for the two fronts. Holy **it those are expensive.

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if this was answered earlier. Ive never done large upgrades and I’m fairly new to overlanding.

I’m probably one of the very few not looking to do the Sasquatch Package because of the additional cost. Im looking to choose the BL and buy a new aftermarket roof rack (preferably rhino rack if they come out with one for the Bronco) that’ll hold more weight for my rooftop tent, have the cooler and fridge in the trunk, and drive with other equipment.

All that being said, do you think the factory suspension will be just fine and able to hold all of that? Or should I look to add an after market suspension? Thoughts?

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those are like those Rancho Quick lift leveling coil overs. The rancho ones are like $300 for the two fronts. Holy **it those are expensive.
I used to work in an autoparts warehouse. Booooooy you don't wanna know some of the prices for things.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure if this was answered earlier. Ive never done large upgrades and I’m fairly new to overlanding.

I’m probably one of the very few not looking to do the Sasquatch Package because of the additional cost. Im looking to choose the BL and buy a new aftermarket roof rack (preferably rhino rack if they come out with one for the Bronco) that’ll hold more weight for my rooftop tent, have the cooler and fridge in the trunk, and drive with other equipment.

All that being said, do you think the factory suspension will be just fine and able to hold all of that? Or should I look to add an after market suspension? Thoughts?
I think you should be ok. I read somewhere the roof rack will hold like 110-120 lbs I think when moving and like 440lbs sitting still. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. I would think with the BL suspension you’ll be good.

I’m actually not looking to put a tent on the top but I do plan on taking myself wife and two boys to off-road parks a couple hours or so away and will be loaded down some. I do hope to get the Sasquatch pkg though it doesn’t matter it would have the same suspension as the stock badlands.

Sponsored

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you should be ok. I read somewhere the roof rack will hold like 110-120 lbs I think when moving and like 440lbs sitting still. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. I would think with the BL suspension you’ll be good.

I’m actually not looking to put a tent on the top but I do plan on taking myself wife and two boys to off-road parks a couple hours or so away and will be loaded down some. I do hope to get the Sasquatch pkg though it doesn’t matter it would have the same suspension as the stock badlands.
Awesome. Thanks for your help.

Are you looking to stick with the Yakima roof rack or go after market? Or are you even looking to do a rack still? If so, do you think that roof rack would be fine to use with a rooftop tent and equipment? I believe the Yakima holds considerably less.

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They do look like 37's Dont they. They are just image searches on the web. I do not know.
Yes they are 37s I believe it is the same media rig from early on. Here is the one with the photographer who did early media shots.

Ford Bronco Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email Ridin

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Awesome. Thanks for your help.

No problem. Are you looking to stick with the Yakima roof rack or go after market? Or are you even looking to do a rack still? If so, do you think that roof rack would be fine to use with a rooftop tent and equipment? I believe the Yakima holds considerably less.
I’m not 100% sold on which one I’m getting yet. I thought about the Yakima but I’m open to options. I’m excited to see the accessories that will be available. We are still trying to figure out what might suit our needs the most.

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They don’t typically offer remote start on manuals from the factory. Doesn’t mean all, but most manual sports cars don’t have it.
Right, but even the 7 speed automatic wouldn't work if you did the correct package, must be the 10 speed.
Sponsored