First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Seems very weird they are asking customers what they were willing to buy and at what price.
I think they are just looking for estimates on how many people want each option so they can ramp up logistics/manufacturing for those items.
They had to know this info would find its way here, so I think it is also a way to get the 'sticker shock' out of the way before the BnP comes out.
Sponsored

3track

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460 | Former Broncos: '73, '91
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wonder why the lux package costs so much more for Badlands than it does in other trims. Add destination and the tax man, I am looking close to $60k which is a bit more than I was hoping. Sasquatch is costly for what is mostly wheels and tires and slightly wider fender flares
It's cheaper on the Outer Banks and Wildtrak because they come standard with the Mid package.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't get the $2500 for the Sas package on the Badlands....the difference is just going from 33s to 35s (besides the slightly taller gears). That's $500 or so in cost...so I could see $1,000 bump, but $2500? What am I missing on that pricing?
-High Clearance Suspension

(whatever that means)

Sponsored

Yxes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They had to know this info would find its so I think it is also a way to get the 'sticker shock' out of the way before the BnP comes out.
yeah, i wasn't ready to admit it, but my kitted out badlands is coming to $60k with taxes and everything....

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is just me but I do not see any way that the Sasquatch isn’t including the cost of the auto trans. $2500 on the badlands is absurd for wheels and tires which is all the real difference, but $900 for wheels and tires+forced auto trans for $1600 to total $2500 makes perfect sense.

Only time will tell though.
I’ve seen other car manufactures charge thousands for just a wheel upgrade. With the rest of the pricing they’ve given, 2500 for wheels and tires alone wouldn’t shock me.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

What I'm thinking is that the Sasquatch Package includes the cost of the 10spd since it has to have it. That would make me assume that you could then add the 2.7 for $3500 minus the $1600 for the auto which would make the 2.7 standalone option $1900. So the Base with Sasquatch bring the price to $33.5k. Then add $1900 for the 2.7 and you get the Base with Sasquatch and 2.7 for $35,400 plus delivery charges. That's not too bad in my opinion. I still think the Sasquatch is too expensive though.
Wait, so towing package is offered on the Base now? that's new

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
wonder why the lux package costs so much more for Badlands than it does in other trims. Add destination and the tax man, I am looking close to $60k which is a bit more than I was hoping. Sasquatch is costly for what is mostly wheels and tires and slightly wider fender flares
Yes, I was not expecting badlands to cost almost as much as an FE. Way to high to add Sasquatch, its basically rims and tires and travel limiters. About what aftermarket wheels and tires would cost. Lux is to high also.

Was hoping to be under 55K for this.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Quick question because I didn't have time to hit ALL 18 pages so far.

Does anyone think that the Squatch package @ $5k for lower trims includes the auto trans? Or am I looking at the $3500 for 2.7 + Auto and another $5k for squatch? because that would SUCK!!
Thanks
Sponsored