QuitPlayinWithYourDingy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Rav4 V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
5000 for 5 tires, rims, new front diff, locking rear diff, upgraded shocks, flares, and a better 4WD... sounds about right, no?

I would be very surprised if the 5K included the auto trans. It's gotta be just a required, separate option.
Sponsored

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So now I’m really conflicted. 53k for a bronco and I can’t even configure it the way I want it. For a few grand more I can get an f150 exactly how I want it but my current f150 didn’t cost that much

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

why doesn’t black diamond get the sasquatch package? it was originally an option on the ford website

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

also is automatic trans standard on 2dr?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just out of curiosity for powertrain cost complaints, I did some snooping. Honestly there aren’t a whole lot of similar upgrades of the 2.3-2.7 in Ford’s lineup. One to set a floor for an engine upgrade would be the escape, which is $900 to upgrade from the 1.5 to the 2.0. I would say the 2.7 upgrade from the 2.3 is substantially larger than that upgrade so honestly $1900 seems about right. Maybe a little high by a couple hundred but not by $1k.
for reference on my 19 f150 going from 2.7 to 3.5 engine was $600 just engine as A10 was standard.

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven’t seen anyone question this, and they are obviously tweaking things yet, but are they charging 2 dr purchasers $700 got the standard molded grey tops? It’s STANDARD equipment according to them.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hope these prices aren't real. That's some overpriced sheet. :(
OH wait, these are MSRP. What is the Invoice on that? Roughly 10%?

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

why doesn’t black diamond get the sasquatch package? it was originally an option on the ford website
Why do you believe it’s not an option? It’s avail for all models.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Someone said it was $4500 on BD. I think it just wasn't included in the post that was used to update the list. Hard to tell at the pace posts are coming in.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like I'll be the only one getting a base with no upgrades unless they offer the locking diff as a stand-alone option like they do on every other Ford truck.
You and me both. I was always going base 2 door manual. I can put on some larger tires and still have a lot of fun with a rig like that. Hoping Ford comes through because 30k is what I want to spend, and I'm not one of those folks who can be moved into a higher bracket. I'll either buy at 30k or not buy at all. Would be awesome though if Ford offers optional gearing on the base diffs, I would pay some extra for that.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The way this reads to me is that if you want the hard and soft top both installed at the same time your option is the $3.700. Which means that the soft top is .... $3,000? Delete the soft top, spend $700 for the MIG and then buy a SuperTop or BestTop for $xxx (SuperTop NX for the 4 dr JK is $1,250).

Have another puff Ford. Oh, please pass it around because it MUST be quality.
I was trying to figure this out and as soon as I started to type out my question I figured it out.

So the soft top has value, it isn't "free". To get the MIC top for $700, you have to trade in your soft top. So if its $3700 for both, you have

X + (X+700) =$3700

$1500 for Soft top
$2200 for MIC top
$3400 for Modular painted top

qwertisk

Base
First Name
qwertisk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

5000 for 5 tires, rims, new front diff, locking rear diff, upgraded shocks, flares, and a better 4WD... sounds about right, no?

I would be very surprised if the 5K included the auto trans. It's gotta be just a required, separate option.
5,000 seems fine to me as well. and that certainly does not include the price of the auto. got to select 2.3 or 2.7 auto first then add the 5k to that
Sponsored