Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get what you guys are saying brothers, but I still disagree on the price. I will pay for both the 2.7 w/auto tranny and the Sasquatch Package, but I will be gritting my teeth the whole time if the prices stay what they have been on the survey.......until I drive it mind you lol. I hate parting with my money, but if I have to for the Bronco.
To be fair I donā€™t really agree with the pricing either, just being devils advocate.
Sponsored

PulltheLeverBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 Platinum 2014 Flex Limited w/Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™ve gotta believe Ford is doing a bit of price anchoring here. Possibly getting us riled up about discrepancies between trims, pricing on engine upgrade in relation to trim selection etc. I realize it may be wishful thinking, but this survey gives them some very useful data while also allowing for them to look like heroes when they come out with the official packages provided the package prices are a touch lower.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Alright dumb question...

getting a Wildtrak and i want Lux. Do i also have to pay for the High Package too + the Lux?

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is a list I made for the four door badlands based on the survey. It's not a build and price but it's getting close to one:

20200825_122700.jpg
So difference between 2dr and 4dr is $2500?

Sponsored

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When trying to cross-reference these new details with info already posted on ford.com, I came across this nugget:

When you expand the Modular Hard Top Shadow Black-Painted, it says that the grille and rear view mirror caps are also painted Shadow Black. Are we to believe those are also included in the $1900 price?

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 2.28.25 PM.png

RavenousHokie

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford EScape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

why is the OB lux, which includes mid and high $3,500 and the same thing on badlands is $5,000. questions to be answered. Sorry if someone posted it, but anyone know what the difference between MIC top for $700 and black modular for an additional $1,200 is? seems steep
because OBX already has Mid as standard and the mid is 1500 to add to badlands. that is the diff between 3500 and 5000. the numbers are consistent.

the one i'm trying to figure out is the tops on the BL. soft top is standard on BL, molded carb grey is $700, but to get soft and molded carb grey it's $3700, that seems like a crazy amount. so i took a look at WT - wildtrak already has a modular hard top and it's $1200 to get dual with the soft top. Something is just not adding up to me. based on WT, the soft top costs 1200, to replace it on BL with molded carb grey is a 700 upgrade. to then add the soft top for dual tops should just be another 1200 like it is on WT for 1900 total. I must be missing something, but those dual tops on the BL seem to me to be about 2K overpriced.

Sponsored

Derek47

Wildtrak
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Am I the only one who hasnā€™t received an email survey? Iā€™m freaking out, man!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You get the "High Clearance Suspension, Bigger Fenders, Bigger tires and the beadlock rims (Which cost about $400 each aftermarket).
The suspension is the same on Badlands, minus the stoppers. The tires would be about $500 more for the set. Those are beadlock ready rims...not that much more than the aluminum rims on the Badlands to begin with.

How is it still 50% of the cost of the upgrade on the other trims...when Badlands has all of the expensive things already, and a smaller difference between the tires and wheels in cost to begin with? That makes no sense.

TXAG

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Using the new info from @GeneralBoisvert it appears Ford is planning to give us our Sasquatch with a manual (Manquatch) package. From the photo below:

Ford Bronco Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 2.28.25 PM

Notice it says ā€œcurrentlyā€. That means they are doing more than thinking about it. If it wasnā€™t available, they would state it as such. (i.e. 2.7L with the stick). Good news!
The survey is certainly skewed without options being known yet...how many people would choose the 2.3 if Ford already acknowledged that MT and Sasquatch would be an option. Plus with some of the quotes on this thread about cost of the 2.7, it sounds like many people may come back to the 2.3 especially if it becomes available with MT and Sasquatch.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright dumb question...

getting a Wildtrak and i want Lux. Do i also have to pay for the High Package too + the Lux?
No. Those prices are cumulative i.e. includes the lower level packages as well.

When trying to cross-reference these new details with info already posted on ford.com, I came across this nugget:

When you expand the Modular Hard Top Shadow Black-Painted, it says that the grille and rear view mirror caps are also painted Shadow Black. Are we to believe those are also included in the $1900 price?

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 2.28.25 PM.png
This is my million dollar question. I want a Carbonized Badlands. Would really love a black Badlands grille instead of the flat sheen molded gray one on a glossy grey paint job.
Sponsored