Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is looking better than I thought!!!

Will probably step up to lux instead of high + B&O to get adaptive cruise. It looks like the package prices are not in addition to the package prices below it, so its an aggregate number. OBX $3,500 lux compared to $1,200 high - the difference of $2,300 sounds reasonable based on what lux includes.

We also havent seen anything about cost of leather seats...asking for OBX guys.
I thought it seemed decent, but still need to consider leather, upfitter switches and roof insulation kit. The price of the roof is the only real wow I see.

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They're forged wheels vs cast and beadlock capable. Have you priced aftermarket wheels that are both? Plus you get the upgraded tires, better gearing, the flares and additional software programming. I was honestly expecting it to be closer to $2K for the Badlands but not at all surprised it is being suggested to be $2.5K
But then it is $6k with mandatory engine and transmission upgrade.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't seen anything, but i was a second day reservation.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got that. I'm just saying that the soft top is included in the price already. The value of the soft top is applied/deducted if you buy the MIC (2200-1500=700). But it doesn't look like the value of the soft top is applied/deducted if you buy both the soft top and the MIC. Since the soft top is already included in the price you are basically buying a MIC to go with it. Should be $2200 for both tops. Otherwise the soft top value is no longer included in the base price.
They aren’t looking to make sure you get every dollars worth.
Pricey upgrade? $3500 ? $2200 should be the combo pricing ?

So on black diamond the gray Molded top means it doesn't have the split tee top style for driver and passenger side?
i was under the impression that all hard tops were t-top type up front . Difference being texture gray vs smooth painted w/removable rear windows.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This means
I for one am. Not extreme, but will be taking it on the Rubicon, desert runs, snow, camping in remote areas with long forgotten roads. Jeeps when it's all said and done are about the same money when built up.
+1 honestly if it was not for off-roading I would not have bought my Rubicon or won't be considering the Bronco, $60K is a lot of money and there are several other much more refined cars you can buy for that kind of $$$ ...

C_Copperpot225

Badlands
First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone mentioned or has a theory of why Badlands Lux package is 5K when it's only 3500 on other trims?

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They're forged wheels vs cast and beadlock capable. Have you priced aftermarket wheels that are both? Plus you get the upgraded tires, better gearing, the flares and additional software programming. I was honestly expecting it to be closer to $2K for the Badlands but not at all surprised it is being suggested to be $2.5K
I'm just not a fan of the M/t's with the Squatch as a DD.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know it's not really set yet, but this whole thing tells me what I suspected. An Outer Banks fully loaded (we don't what leather will cost yet) will damn near be $60K like the first edition.
I mean, considering the First Edition is basically just all the options put into one vehicle, it makes sense that other trims loaded up approach that price.

Alright dumb question...

getting a Wildtrak and i want Lux. Do i also have to pay for the High Package too + the Lux?
Unknown on this price list. I think yes in this survey, but as I pointed out earlier in the thread, on the B&P once it's up, it won't be displayed like that.

So for instance - assuming those prices stack - on the B&P page, we'd probably see it look like this on Wildtrak:

Mid: $0 (included)
High: $1,200 (includes mid package content, plus.....)
Lux: $4,700 (includes mid and high package content, plus.....), and this would make the high tab go to "inc" for included, but the total together on the "lux" option box.

Zoomer6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hmmm wonder what invoice vs msrp is on all of these packages.

Wildtrack + $1200 high package, seems ok.

Adding 300 accessories is whats going to hurt. ?
I think you have nailed it here...what will be the invoice on these options? Because I don't think anyone on this board intends to pay MSRP if they can help it. Most people will have the x-plan at least to help save $$. Everything we are being shown is at MSRP.

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have an idea on the Automatic On Demand 4x4? 2-dr Big Bend and Outbanks w/ 2.7L Squatch with painted Hardtop coming in a couple thousand cheaper than a Wildtrak. Missing some GOAT modes and the AOD 4x4. What else am I missing out on?
Big Bend missing mid, both BB and OB missing aux switches and advanced 4x4. We don’t know advanced 4x4 stand alone price, but probably not cheap
Anyone have an idea on the Automatic On Demand 4x4? 2-dr Big Bend and Outbanks w/ 2.7L Squatch with painted Hardtop coming in a couple thousand cheaper than a Wildtrak. Missing some GOAT modes and the AOD 4x4. What else am I missing out on?

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the configuration you listed will be even cheaper since the 4D comes with auto trans. And the steel bumper is 800 bucks, rock rails are probably about the same.

I think any way you slice it, a BaseSquatch is supremely capable and undercuts the price of a Rubicon.
Are you implying that the 4-door Base comes Automatic? Meaning, upgrading from 2 to 4 doors automatically includes an Automatic transmission in the 4-door price?
If so, where did you see this?

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, so what’s up with the roof?? You have to pay $1,900 for removable windows? Wtf?
I was waiting to see somebody call this out. When you do the math on the dual-top options in makes no sense.
Sponsored