Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought the bumper would be less. That may be the first thing to go on my build.
The base model shows the same price but on BB you lose the stock fog lights so maybe the final BB Modular bump price will be less.

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean, considering the First Edition is basically just all the options put into one vehicle, it makes sense that other trims loaded up approach that price.

Unknown on this price list. I think yes in this survey, but as I pointed out earlier in the thread, on the B&P once it's up, it won't be displayed like that.

So for instance - assuming those prices stack - on the B&P page, we'd probably see it look like this on Wildtrak:

Mid: $0 (included)
High: $1,200 (includes mid package content, plus.....)
Lux: $4,700 (includes mid and high package content, plus.....), and this would make the high tab go to "inc" for included, but the total together on the "lux" option box.
No if you want Lux you only pay for Lux

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A fully loaded, Badlands Four-Door costs as much as a First Edition. Yikes.
since that's basically what a FE is I'd expect that

Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 10th anniversary rubicon unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any Canadians get this email. Curious
Anyone from Canada gotten the survey? Interested to see if the prices are different.
a 2 door badlands is 10,000 cheaper in the states. So I expect that u could see a fully loaded bl getting over 65,000 if not close to 70grand.

Last edited:

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure either. But I'd rather mentally prepare myself for adding them together and having it be less than assuming the pricing is separate/include the lower package and then have to pay more than expecting.
I definitely get that

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Evening all,

I got the survey (it went to junk mail but these days I read the junk as much as the inbox because of this type thing). As I clicked through the option packages, I was looking at them as stand alone options. I would assume the Sasquatch comes with auto trans for example because it requires it. I could be wrong by it seems to make sense that the survey was not a “build your truck” tool but a gauge for interest in particular package/price combos.

Personally, I’m hoping for a mixture of packages and stand-alone options to configure things at the price point I want. I’d like the Bose system but don’t want to pay $2,500 or so to bump up to the lux package.

I’m probably wrong about all this but for me, these trucks are really well appointed at the price levels these trims are at. I’ll be happy as a lark the day I get to drive it off the lot to my rural home in Virginia.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All the dozens of screenshots. We just need the facts on the OP post and discuss from there.
Ah - well, a lot of that came from there being 4-5 threads of the same thing (people posting their own screenshots) and info coming in as posting happened. I do like that the mods here (or poster) edit the opening post with all the info found throughout the thread. Definitely makes it better for people that come to the thread late.

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
People saying $2,500 for 5 wheels and tires for the BL... Are you not considering the fact that you're spending that much on top of the wheels and tires you're already getting? That's $500 per wheel MORE than a set of 33s on aluminum wheels. Full beadlocks don't cost that much, let alone wannabe beadlocks. I wonder how much Ford performance wants to soak you for the rings? Might be better going aftermarket beadlocks and tires and either sell your stocks or keep them as extras.

Sponsored

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get that but you are also giving them your manual transmission and your 2.3L in exchange. It is way too high in my opinion. That puts a SAS + 2.7L at nearly $10,000. That's too high.
The upgrades for Badlands for 2.7L is $3,500 and SAS $2,500 =$6000 not $10,000

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Another thing to consider - this clearly doesn't account for all available options and potential standalone ones (leather seating on trims is one), and of course accessories.
This is true I really want a cactus crusher wonder what that cost will be?! I’m still on the line trying to decide between the BD & BLs. Each have the pros and cons of what I gotta take out.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Evening all,

I got the survey (it went to junk mail but these days I read the junk as much as the inbox because of this type thing). As I clicked through the option packages, I was looking at them as stand alone options. I would assume the Sasquatch comes with auto trans for example because it requires it. I could be wrong by it seems to make sense that the survey was not a “build your truck” tool but a gauge for interest in particular package/price combos.

Personally, I’m hoping for a mixture of packages and stand-alone options to configure things at the price point I want. I’d like the Bose system but don’t want to pay $2,500 or so to bump up to the lux package.

I’m probably wrong about all this but for me, these trucks are really well appointed at the price levels these trims are at. I’ll be happy as a lark the day I get to drive it off the lot to my rural home in Virginia.
That's a good point. Sasquatch does require auto.
Sponsored