Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach1, Subaru Outback, Victory Octane
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why the huge difference between the Molded Top ($700) and the Molded and Soft Top ($3700)? How can the soft top add $3k??

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Worse case scenario, only doing the $700 top for the badlands and the $800 bumper cover for the wildtrack, the Wildtrack comes to $55465 (including S/H, high package, tow package, and mod front bumper), while the badlands comes to $56085 (2.7/10A, High package, sasquatch, $700 hard top, and tow package). So... Wildtrack it is?
For another $1k I would like to have the swaybar disconnect which I believe is the only difference... although the hardtop on the WT is a bit nicer so that adds a bit more to the BL ?ā€ā™‚

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All the information we have says that the Squatch tires are going to be more of a hybrid rather than a true mud tire
That is right. MT stands for ā€˜multi terrainā€™, not mud

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you think the average person would be able to tell that much of a difference in the 2.3 and the 2.7?
YES- because 2.7-2.3= .4 (and i hate math)(y)?

expanding on that... most people can tell the diff between a 4cyl and 6cyl. Plus, the torque numbers are quite different (which the avg person is going to feel on their butt dyno)

Last edited:

Sponsored

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From here we see Sasquatch $2,500 on Badlands, $5,000 on Base

Messages Image(104819684).png
Any way you cut it it is going to be an EXPENSIVE toy. It makes it even worse when they are not even offering the white top option.
I am not liking the way they have some of the options packaged. I hope I get the survey so I can voice my concerns.

Cyclone

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Chevy Camaro, Victory Hammer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To me it seems they are trying to figure out where our pain threshold is.

Feels like a wierd way to price your vehicles. They already know what they're manufacturing cost will be.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone mentioned or has a theory of why Badlands Lux package is 5K when it's only 3500 on other trims?
Some models such as Outer Banks has Mid package standard, requiring only adding High and Lux. Badlands requires all 3 packages.

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking at a 2dr Badlands vs. Black Diamond, the Black Diamond is looking more appealing. Pricing them both with SAS, 2.7L, mod hard top (assumed $1900 price for both), and mid & high packages respectfully, the difference is $4,745. Unless you are dying for the SB DISCO & Auto on Demand 4x4 system and the few items in the high package, BD could be the way to go! $4,745 will buy you an awful lot of individual options/accessories.

$4,745.00
Black Diamond$ 49,445.00Badlands$ 54,190.00
$36,050$ 36,050.00$42,095$ 42,095.00
StandardStandard
Shipping & Delivery$ 1,495.00Shipping & Delivery$ 1,495.00
Key FeaturesKey Features
Rubberized Flooring - Washout Capable with Drain PlugsFront Stabilizer Bar Disconnect
Marine Grade Vinyl - Front BucketRubberized Flooring - Washout Capable with Drain Plugs
Terrain Management System (TMS) with 7 G.O.A.T ModesMarine Grade Vinyl - Front Bucket
Part Time 4x4Terrain Management System (TMS) with 7 G.O.A.T Modes
Ford Co-Pilot360 TechnologyAuto On Demand 4x4
Ford Co-Pilot360 Technology
Options NeededOptions Needed
Sasquatch Package$ 5,000.00Sasquatch Package$ 2,500.00
2.7L Econoboost Engine w/ 10 speed auto trans$ 3,500.002.7L Econoboost Engine w/ 10 speed auto trans$ 3,500.00
Modular Hard Top Shadow Black-Painted$ 1,900.00Modular Hard Top Shadow Black-Painted$ 1,900.00
Apple CarplayApple Carplay
Mid Package$ 1,500.00Mid Package
Auto On Demand 4x4High Package$ 2,700.00

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well letā€™s take a look. So they have the product we all want and are the ones to set the price... so yeah, not much leverage as a consumer. Of course, you can join the list of people who say theyā€™re not buying one now for whatever reason, but I can guarantee you that will have zero affect on anything except your bank account.
Good, because when it comes to buying a luxury item such as this my bank account is the only thing I care about protecting. If someone else is happy paying $5k to get a garage door opener more power to them. I'm going to wait for the B&P tool to drop so I can compare the bottom lines between a Wildtrak, BD, and BL. Not buying a Bronco as option #4 is one I'm comfortable with.

Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If your vehicle comes standard with a manual, and you order Sasquatch package, do you have to also plunk down another $1600 for the automatic because it's required for Sasquatch (effectively making it a $6600 package), or is it included in the Sasquatch price?

These option prices are ludicrous! ? ??

Build and price man, build and price......

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

To me it seems they are trying to figure out where our pain threshold is.

Feels like a wierd way to price your vehicles. They already know what they're manufacturing cost will be.
Frankly, I think it's a way to reignite the spark since they are so far off from delivery and the lull may be setting in for some.
Perhaps it has the reverse effect for those who are unhappy.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another interesting comparison:

Black Diamond with Sasquatch and Auto is almost the exact same price as a Badlands with no options (manual).

35s plus auto plus sport button vs manual plus disconnect plus baja button

2.7L a cheaper upgrade for BD at that point, while Badlands gives you access to higher option packages.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didnā€™t get a survey?
Ford HATES you man!!
Totally!
Find yourself the nearest, tallest, most evil looking structure but donā€™t jump off it for heavens sake!!!
Just go up it and look at the blue sky or brilliant stars and take a few breaths.... yes life goes on....now come on down and check your email to see if Ford sent you the coveted email!?

No?!!
Doh!!!!!!!

?
Sponsored