Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im back to the BLs I just may have to go over my budget a few grand. I wanted the upgraded top with the windows that pop out I see me using that option a ton! Then the mid, tow package, auto, plus a cactus crusher!
We’re at 50k optioned how we want for the major stuff, factoring in the Granger discount. I’m sure once the accessories are made available our budget will be left behind as well.
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we’ve nearly posted in less than a day what took other threads weeks to achieve page wise. Imagine when the actual BNP drops. It shall be known as the day Ford broke the internet.
TBH, this thread would have been about 20% of this size if there was an FAQ with about 5 answers in the OP tho.

buckthis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Ford Focus, Buick Enclave, Toyota CH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven’t received any emails from Ford aside from my reservation confirmation. Should I be worried?

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So anyone figure out how much the advanced 4x4 system might be?

So if you got maybe a base or black diamond with the sasquatch, I personally would want the 4A option. Sasquatch just gets us the front and rear lockers, tires, wheels and such but not the 4A mode correct?
All the info so far indicates you are correct that it doesn’t have it. I thought I wanted it too but can’t justify the cost (unless it’s under $1k and doesn’t require a package change) for the minor inconvenience of having to push a button when I need 4wd.

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t received any emails from Ford aside from my reservation confirmation. Should I be worried?
Nope. Remember you’re one of hundreds of thousands that have done the exact same thing. You’re in the same boat as the majority.

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the info so far indicates you are correct that it doesn’t have it. I thought I wanted it too but can’t justify the cost (unless it’s under $1k and doesn’t require a package change) for the minor inconvenience of having to push a button when I need 4wd.
It's the one thing I always wanted on my gen1 Raptor. I just find 4A handy on-road when weather is hit and miss. Don't always want to run in 4H when a 4A would be better.

Back to Badlands or Wildtrak

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would say that Sasquatch being offered as an option on Badlands is plenty of reason to believe otherwise. Ford used different language describing the SAS suspension and the Badlands suspension as well. SAS is not available for manuals at this time, another reason to question if there are differences and exactly what they are.
I have not seen any specs from Ford regarding the similarities or differences, so I am not going to assume anything.
I am going with the manual tranny, so I am very interested in how they compare to see what I will need to do for larger tires without sacrificing travel.
lol. I was literally agreeing with you and you do a complete 180.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmmm, I did not receive the survey. Anybody know how to access it? Honestly I’m shocked at the upgrade cost for the 2.7L & Sasquatch on the Badlands. That’s nearly double what I had expected it to be. I’m just shocked. How do I find that survey? Thanks.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TBH, this thread would have been about 20% of this size if there was an FAQ with about 5 answers in the OP tho.
Very true, the wonder of the forums. 5 questions asked 50 different ways with a hundred different answers.

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would assume they’re pricing it for what it is on THIS model, which is the top tier engine that has two more cylinders and another turbo. Bear in mind Ford sells nearly a million F150s per year, if not more (just under 900k last year) so they make up for any subsidized pricing on it for that platform and need to price things to stay competitive in a crowded market. Bronco has one real competitor and the pricing is already very good there.
I get that, but 900 more than the Raptor engine combo doesn't sit right.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hmmmm, I did not receive the survey. Anybody know how to access it? Honestly I’m shocked at the upgrade cost for the 2.7L & Sasquatch on the Badlands. That’s nearly double what I had expected it to be. I’m just shocked. How do I find that survey? Thanks.
It was sent by email and each link in the email had a unique code so it could not be used twice.