First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope everyone who answered the survey said no I won't pick that option at that price. They aren't going to take the option away, they are trying to figure out how high they can price it. Hope y'all said HELL NO!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the info. However, I just went from a loaded Badlands to a mid level Black Diamond. Lol. Reality....
Same. Reeeeeeal quick. And Ford is about to watch those ~160,000 reservations drop to about 70,000 reeeeal quick

ThatOne911Dude

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I made a spreadsheet based on some of the factors that are important to my decisions. Maybe it will help others. All are based on 2-doors with a couple estimates on some of the options. Enjoy!

Edit:

Added Google Sheets link for those without Excel.

Google Sheets Link

Edit the yellow box prices as you see fit. Select your options with X or x next to the option selected to adjust the price.
This is great. I've been lurking for awhile, but seeing this breakdown all in one place helps a lot. Thank you.

Sponsored

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got this as well. FYI package pricing is different for each trim level. Example. 2.7 is$1600 for outerbanks but $3500 for badlands.
Thats because OuterBanks already has Auto transmission included and Badlands doesn't

5.0Maverick

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base-squatch under $35? Thank youuuu

$8oo for the bumper though? They can’t expect to move many of those.

Last edited:

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With these prices, I'm going to have to think real hard about this. I have two weigh out 2.7 @ $1600, Lux package @ $3500, Modular top @ $1900 with the $41,450 for the Outerbanks 4 door with a total price of $48,450. I wanted under $50,000 but I just need to weight these option prices for a brand new vehicle. I can go with this price of $48,500, but I think its about $$4000 to much and that's what I have to work out in my head, I know 4000 is not a lot of money, but when I factor in taxes and other vehicles in the class, I need to think about the value in my mind. I will also say this to be fair, I was hoping that ford would have under cut the jeep overpricing, I feel that jeeps are way overpriced.. sorry that this is rambling

Last edited:

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can the Molded Hard Top be removed or is it just the modular one? I thought the removable roof was standard on all models.
It is standard. It’s 2 parts on the 2 door. 3 parts on the 4 door

Sponsored

Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is ridiculous. If it comes with the free soft top why would it cost so much more to add the hard top with it. This is ridiculous. Didn’t even include the other pricing for the sound standing or insulated hard tops. This is going to get really pricey really fast

I wonder if you purchase the hard top after you purchase the bronco what the cost will be. The fact that they’re charging you more to keep the soft top when adding the hardtop doesn’t make sense
i thought that as well.

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn. Looking at $57,000 for my BL build. A couple grand more than I wanted to spend, but there is no way I can let a couple grand prevent me from getting what I want instead of settling.
How does your Badlands build look like?

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That engine combo is crazy.

In the F150, your base engine is a 3.3L V6 NA engine. I would argue a less sophisticated engine than the 2.3 Ecoboost. That is paired with a 6 speed auto transmission.

If you select the 2.7L ecoboost in the F150, the increase over the 3.3L is $995 dollars.
I agree strongly with your sentiment but one thing I had pointed out to me was that the $995 is based on the MY2020 whereas the MY2021 is $1,195, so an additional $200. What I didn't realize until your post was that the MY2020 upgrade to the 2.7 changed also upgraded the 6spd to the 10spd and was included in the $995. To me, that just shows Ford is betting on people willing to pay whatever they ask to get the Bronco they want regardless of price.