Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And here I was griping about 8.25% tax in Las Vegas! But everything costs more in Canadian currency. Houses up there are $800,000 aren't they? My Badlands will be similar to your build but with the Lux package and I'm looking at around $57k out the door.
Yup.... Housing has gone nuts here.
$400k gets you a shitty 1 and a half that needs gutted
Sponsored

WarringEagle

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Trying to keep my costs down by just getting a rig I like. But what do I like? Below pic is options for me based on Granger Pricing X plan plus MSRP estimates for options. If I get the OuterBanks I want the 6cyl and Lux Package. But I'd be happy with the 4cyl and Manual for two doors. Same goes for Base trim, only for Sasquatch would I go there, and it must be with 6cyl.
Ford Bronco Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email broncochart

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It doesn’t make sense that you can pay basically the same price for a 2.7 Sasquatch outer banks or a 2.7, Sasquatch, mid package big bend... ?
Yup, I reserved a BB, but if these prices hold true(ish) I will most likely upgrade to an OBX. Which I’m sure is exactly what Ford wants to hear out of me... ?

Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup.... Housing has gone nuts here.
$400k gets you a shitty 1 and a half that needs gutted
It's wacky here too to be honest. $500,000 will get you a tract home in a good neighborhood that will likely need updating.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, but you're only paying the difference in the cost of those new wheels. Depends on who they are sourcing them from, but it shouldn't be alot.
Maybe the $2500 includes the auto tranny as well? Squatch requires it

Daniel821

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You get the gray hardtop on the 2DR. Soft top on 4DR.
But the gray top is still removable right? Would the modular hard top with that third panel make it possible to store the roof in the car? I’m just tryna figure out what benefits it would have if I get it.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will not. You will have to add the auto as well if your current VEH doesn’t have it standard.
Got it. In that case, the Sasquatch package on the Badlands is just not worth it in my opinion. That 2500 bucks can go a LONG way to wheels and tires. Especially since I'm sure there will be a ton of Base and BD trim folks who will buy the Badland take off wheel's and tires from you.

2500 for a wheel and tire package seems super high to me.

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, but you're only paying the difference in the cost of those new wheels. Depends on who they are sourcing them from, but it shouldn't be alot.
How much is the upgrade to beadlock on a raptor? $1900 and that doesn’t require a tire upgrade.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much is the upgrade to beadlock on a raptor? $1900 and that doesn’t require a tire upgrade.
$380 per wheel is insane. You can do so much better than that price (and probably quality) going aftermarket.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is their pricing any better? After hearing how bad the wrangler is on the street I won’t even consider.
With the prices given in this forum, which i know is not final. My configuration would be closer to 50 grand. I can configure a Willys for around 39 with the promotional pricing going on right now. I do have that in my gameplan pending what the official cost will be.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like BL 2.3m is actually the cheapest way go locked front and rear and the only way to do with and use the crawler gear ratio plus you get the sway bar disconnects . 33's are big enough for 99% of trails.... BL just became the cheapest hardcore 4x4 trim.
Basesquatch is $4-6k less than a Badlands. Clearly the cheapest way to get front and rear lockers.

So many people convincing themselves that whatever they want is the best value, even when it's obviously not. Very weird.
Sponsored