Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you can find a base raptor (fyi, you won't because dealerships don't order them) you could. And they aren't making them anymore so you probably can't order one either (Until 2022 model year and the new ones out). But yes, a base Raptor is close to a maxed Bronco. But a maxed Raptor is 25k more. Great truck, either way you should get a fun car.
I found a new 4dr base raptor (red)for $57k.
Sponsored

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The online builder has the 3.3 as the standard. 2.7TT is still an option
And the cost $1,195.
Could the advanced transfer Case be what is pushing the cost higher for the 2.7 and 10 speed auto upgrade?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That's slightly off.

2-door MIC: 2 removable panels
2-door modular: 3 removable panels and 2 removable windows

4-door MIC: 3 removable panels
4-door modular: 3 removable panels and 2 removable windows
Yes, but you need to add 1 to each as the rear clamshell is removable too. If I'm correct you can leave the front ones on with the back naked right?

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A question, maybe ignorant: When are 2022 models released? Is it June of 2022 or Dec of 2021? I truly don't know when new year models are released. I'm wondering if it is better to wait...

Reason being, I don't really mind the prices I'm seeing, as disgusting as it is, for a new truck like this I was expecting 50-$60,000. That being said, if I can't even see the paint colors, much less drive the vehicle before ordering, that an expensive leap of faith.

One other thing, concerning the X plan. I read that one way of getting it was to buy and hold 100 shares of Ford for six months. You would save more than the cost of the shares and then you could dump the shares afterwards......I think it works this way.

Thanks

phishphood

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

" As for pricing, the Bronco survey does not have final retail pricing, it's strictly for our customer research."

C-net article with info on survey
this is the part that bothers me. there arent any variable prices within the per question options that we have seen. its not trying to gather data on what customers are comfortable paying but what they are willing to pay. if i took the survey, balked at the sasquatch package for $5k, and chose the standard option instead, that gives no relevant information besides "userXYZ doesnt want sasquatch package". i might be all about squatch at $4k or $3.5k but i have zero way to communicate that information through their survey.

Sponsored

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just for reference... on a 2020 F150

501A package is 1300 shows 1194 with X-plan

502A package is 6765 shows 6216 with X-plan

Around 8% off packages with X-plan.
This is encouraging. Iā€™m hoping to be right at $43k
Obx
High/maybe lux
Hardtop

using granger $1300 under invoice

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, but you need to add 1 to each as the rear clamshell is removable too. If I'm correct you can leave the front ones on with the back naked right?
Yes, sorry, the clamshell was implied.

There was a Ford guy on here saying you couldn't do that. But we've seen them in various configurations in the wild. So... I don't know.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
if the price was 5k the majority of people would pay that as well..obv they would have to bump up the initial automatic upgrade as well, and they will also pay it.

ford has the majority of the customer base over a barrel for the cost going from manny to otto
They could... and people will buy it... however, once the new wears off and the hype slows so might will sales due to overcharging.
A question, maybe ignorant: When are 2022 models released? Is it June of 2022 or Dec of 2021? I truly don't know when new year models are released. I'm wondering if it is better to wait...

Reason being, I don't really mind the prices I'm seeing, as disgusting as it is, for a new truck like this I was expecting 50-$60,000. That being said, if I can't even see the paint colors, much less drive the vehicle before ordering, that an expensive leap of faith.

One other thing, concerning the X plan. I read that one way of getting it was to buy and hold 100 shares of Ford for six months. You would save more than the cost of the shares and then you could dump the shares afterwards......I think it works this way.

Thanks
Thatā€™s interesting. I have more shares in Ford stock than that. Iā€™m wondering why I havenā€™t been offered anything like x plan or whatever. How does that work?

Kevika

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this is the part that bothers me. there arent any variable prices within the per question options that we have seen. its not trying to gather data on what customers are comfortable paying but what they are willing to pay. if i took the survey, balked at the sasquatch package for $5k, and chose the standard option instead, that gives no relevant information besides "userXYZ doesnt want sasquatch package". i might be all about squatch at $4k or $3.5k but i have zero way to communicate that information through their survey.
We have only seen a small sample of the 10k emails that were sent. On top of that they can find the data for how many people would by the Sasquatch package by making a couple of assumptions like x number of people will buy the package with x number of dollar decrease from our posted price. Statistics is a funny branch of math and has a ton of ways to get the answer you want out of the same data set. Its all about how you analyze the data

Zraver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Pathfindet, 85 300zx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Basesquatch is $4-6k less than a Badlands. Clearly the cheapest way to get front and rear lockers.

So many people convincing themselves that whatever they want is the best value, even when it's obviously not. Very weird.
That 4-6k also includes midular bumper, sway bar disconnects, aux switches, washout interior and an armored underside.

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They could... and people will buy it... however, once the new wears off and the hype slows so might will sales due to overcharging.

Thatā€™s interesting. I have more shares in Ford stock than that. Iā€™m wondering why I havenā€™t been offered anything like x plan or whatever. How does that work?

I am sorry I am not more knowledgeable on it, that's sort of why I asked and maybe this is the wrong thread.

I was just quickly looking one day on how to get Xplan wondering if the film business had any tie ins, one of the ways I saw was owning Ford shares.....don't remember the article, it was a google search.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as far as the surveys go for Ford to get info, I am sure they have people pouring over threads like this to gauge people's reactions.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am sorry I am not more knowledgeable on it, that's sort of why I asked and maybe this is the wrong thread.

I was just quickly looking one day on how to get Xplan wondering if the film business had any tie ins, one of the ways I saw was owning Ford shares.....don't remember the article, it was a google search.
no worries thanks for the info. I emailed my dealer and asked about there pricing strategies too.

Jnz92

Outer Banks
First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Senta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know I read it somewhere, but itā€™s there official confirmation that we will be able to switch up/down in trims before placing our orders? Or would we have to cancel our reservation and make a new one?
I hadnā€™t considered the x-plan and that opens up possibilities that work great for me.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know I read it somewhere, but itā€™s there official confirmation that we will be able to switch up/down in trims before placing our orders? Or would we have to cancel our reservation and make a new one?
I hadnā€™t considered the x-plan and that opens up possibilities that work great for me.
You can do this when you place your order at the dealer.

switch the trim that is.
Sponsored