Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't remember "most" saying it would be that high...very few would have guessed that I would think. That said, it seems most see that $5k figure to upgrade most trims as reasonable...but half that to upgrade the badlands which has most of it, as unreasonable. Those two numbers don't correlate.
Likewise the Base, BB, BD and OB all have different stock tires/ rims and should have final sasquatch pricing that reflects that. Right now if you can go with the color choices, the 2 Door Base+ Sasquatch has loss-leader pricing.
Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I find it odd that the squatch at $5k is getting so much pushback when a month ago most seemed to think it'd be $8-10k.
What 8-10k I never came across, but if I saw that price I would have just strike it off the list. But the price I saw came up often was between 2500-3000k but now its about $5000 which takes the Base price 4 Door to 38200+ other add-ons and other expenses, which would make the Base out of reach to most including me.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why do the ladies always start facing away from you then spin around and face away from you again? #AnalyzingOldVideos

Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just to throw some fuel on this fire, you know that if they are sending our surveys to gauge pricing for packages and options that they are still a few weeks out at least on the B&P because it takes time to analyze the data, go up the chain to make the final decisions, get the decision and go back down the chain to IT to program the correct costs. Get the web developers to make sure the site is updating correctly with the finalized pricing, test in Dev, possible internal UAT, then doing a change control (That has to get approved by management and normally is submitted 1-2 weeks out of the actual change) to update the production website. Looking like mid to late September for the B&P. Ducking and hiding now as the old fruit and garbage starts being thrown at me....
With how agile app dev teams can be nowadays (I'm sure a big company like Ford is pretty good), it's the business side of it all that's going to cause any delay in Build & Price. The IT side of it, once business hands down the data (prices, features, etc.), would most likely just be a single database update script which I'm sure they'd have move through the environments (dev, test, prod) pretty quickly. Validation on that wouldn't be too hard or time consuming as I'm sure they already have the Build & Price page model built out and working. This whole deployment could be done in a day. The only thing will be getting the finalized data populating. So yeah, I guess if they're not gonna open up the B&P sooner with estimated prices (since ordering isn't till December anyway, they could asterisk prices until closer to order time and say that *feature prices aren't final), then we have to wait for this survey data to get processed by the business analytics teams and handed to that awesome Bronco B&P dev team.

I'd be curious to hear from any Business Analysts on here how long they would estimate processing something like this 10k survey would take. Knowing that it went out on the 25th (I think), how long do these types of data collection surveys run for? How long does it take to come to decisions on that type of data with that subset size?

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried...I REALLY tried to read it all. But on the 231st time some one asked if the $5000 Sasquatch included the auto, I skipped ahead 25 pages...sorry. Then, the 112th time some one asked if the lux included the high and mid, I skipped again.

102 pages that should be weeded down to maybe 6. Jesus, people!

Sponsored

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get that, but the bean counters don’t. That’s why I think they suck old dirty butt.. But seriously they could easily offer a modified version of the Sasquatch package that is a little cheaper and give manual buyers what they want. If they weren’t pushing these stupid bead lock capable wheels down everyone’s throat I’d be a little more enthused right now tbh. If I can’t get this thing the way I want it, I’ll do exactly what I’ve done for the past 20 something years... not own one.
Since the Badlands has everything for Sasquatch on it already (for the most part) I would be thrilled if Ford would allow you to just put bigger tires on the regular badlands. Let me keep the narrow rims. I still want 285 series tires or so. Don't really care about the 315's, but let me put taller tires on without having to Sasquatch the whole thing.

ndumlao72

Base
First Name
Nestor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma & 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whew finally got into the 90s page thread, don't give up on me guys/girls I'll get through this thread
Sponsored