First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is a more important launch for them than say a 1977 Cutlass Supreme.
Yes this launch is more important then the 1977 Cutlass Supreme. But the 1981 Cutlass Supreme launch was way more important. That car body had to have been most sold American car in the 80’s. Every other family had one in beige.
Sponsored

Zraver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Pathfindet, 85 300zx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The most predictable reply ever.

You literally said, " BL 2.3m is actually the cheapest way go locked front and rear..." That is unequivocally false. It is true that if you spend more money you get more features, but that doesn't make your statement less wrong.
Fair enough

Broncsquatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man I must be broke AF! Everyone saying that the pricing is decent seems rich to me. More power to the people okay with optioning vehicles close to 60K from a 40K starting...For me, I'll prob have to wait MY21 out and see if competition will breed competitive pricing or better vehicles. (New4runner/new bare bones Land Cruiser)
Seems most are using Jeep as a reference point. I get it. I always thought they were too expensive for what you got. I've owned Toyota trucks et al since 18yo. 2 4x4 and 1 Tundra 2x (now in my 50s). I want my next purchase to be my final truck purchase and the wife can get what she wants to retire in. I also want to retire some day with a paid off house not just a paid off truck.
I think Ford should try and take all potential sales from "on the fence" folk like me, and potentially many others with pricing that makes them less profit per vehicle but make it up in increased quantity stolen from competitors. I mean Jeep sold over a million units in a year? Toyota 130k 4runners. Now if Ford wants the Iion's share of the market, now and for many years to follow, I think they need to strike now and take everyone's hard earned money before the competition can make a move...
I really like the specs and looks of the Bronco. Obviously, a lot of us do. We havent even seen, touched or smelled a 2021 Bronco in the flesh and people are lining up and committing their hard earned money already!
I imagine Ford is paying close attention to posts especially on this forum, so..Lower your prices if you want people on the fence like me to fall on the blue oval side without regret or I(We)will just buy something else...
My .02 rant?

Hermit

Badlands
First Name
Benjee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nimbus 3000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't wait till the leveled headed math person states what it costs to put all these items on a brand new 2021 4runner or jeep.

35s, re-geared, lifted, metal bumpers, under body armor, and tested on some of the hardest trails rigorously! Ya get what ya pay for!

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man I must be broke AF! Everyone saying that the pricing is decent seems rich to me. More power to the people okay with optioning vehicles close to 60K from a 40K starting...For me, I'll prob have to wait MY21 out and see if competition will breed competitive pricing or better vehicles. (New4runner/new bare bones Land Cruiser)
Seems most are using Jeep as a reference point. I get it. I always thought they were too expensive for what you got. I've owned Toyota trucks et al since 18yo. 2 4x4 and 1 Tundra 2x (now in my 50s). I want my next purchase to be my final truck purchase and the wife can get what she wants to retire in. I also want to retire some day with a paid off house not just a paid off truck.
I think Ford should try and take all potential sales from "on the fence" folk like me, and potentially many others with pricing that makes them less profit per vehicle but make it up in increased quantity stolen from competitors. I mean Jeep sold over a million units in a year? Toyota 130k 4runners. Now if Ford wants the Iion's share of the market, now and for many years to follow, I think they need to strike now and take everyone's hard earned money before the competition can make a move...
I really like the specs and looks of the Bronco. Obviously, a lot of us do. We havent even seen, touched or smelled a 2021 Bronco in the flesh and people are lining up and committing their hard earned money already!
I imagine Ford is paying close attention to posts especially on this forum, so..Lower your prices if you want people on the fence like me to fall on the blue oval side without regret or I(We)will just buy something else...
My .02 rant?
Some people are better satisfied with being able to look, sit,and/or drive a car before they buy it. For me, I’m good. I’ve been in enough Ford vehicles to trust them until they give me a reason not to. If you go to any new car lot today and drive any vehicle it will drive smooth, look good, and probably not have any issues. What about I. 30k miles? 75k? You see were I’m going.. I am confident in my ford vehicle beyond that. I am also partial to ford because they tend to cater to taller people and make their vehicles comfortable enough for a person above 6 foot to drive. That’s why I’m ok with it. And I’m not ok with all of the pricing if I could choose I would never buy a $60k vehicle. I bought my truck used because I didn’t want to spend $40-50k on a new one. The one I really wanted was a lariat but they priced them too far out for me. I am selling my house and making a huge profit so if I can put $25000 of that money down on the bronco which I’m trying to keep around $50k so it won’t hurt too bad.
I hope you can get a Bronco with everything you want and fit it within your budget.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My .02 rant?
Ford is going to price a lot of people out by the looks of it. I thought they’d go for the juggler, but if the “feeler” email prices are any indication, they only want a fraction of the market. We shall see...

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad I'm not the only one. Someone asked who has the upper hand in this transaction the other day, us or the dealers. After reading a lot of the replies here, it's pretty clear that nobody here has the upper hand. Most seem far too willing to pay whatever price tag Ford puts on the Bronco.
Yeah, my dream car is and always will be a Chevy Corvette. For practicality reasons a 'vette is not in my immediate future but the closer the price of modestly-equipped Bronco inches to that of a 2021 Stingray the less likely I am to buy a Bronco.

Upora

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2013 BMW 135i LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Updated with statement from Ford:

"The Bronco brand is committed to meeting or exceeding the expectations of our customers. We're sending this equipment, package and pricing survey to 10,000 randomly selected two- and four-door Bronco reservation holders," said a Ford representative in a statement. "We want to learn even more about the features, series and technologies these outdoor enthusiasts are most interested in so we can even better prepare for production, which begins next spring. As for pricing, the Bronco survey does not have final retail pricing, it's strictly for our customer research."

Admin update with:
SUMMARY OF DIFFERENT TRIMS

Base

2.3L with 10 speed - $1600
2.7L with 10 speed - $3500
Sasquatch Package - $5000
Molded Hard Top in carbonized grey - $700
Towing Package - $600
Roof Rack Package - $400
Modular Front Bumper - $800

Big Bend

2.3L Auto - $1600
2.7L & Auto - $3500
Mid Package - $1600
Sasquatch - $5000
Modular Hardtop Black - $1900
Tow Package - $600
Roof Rack - $400

Black Diamond

2.3L with 10 speed - $1600
2.7L with 10 speed - $3500
Mid Package - $1500
Hard Top Molded in Carbonized Grey: $700
Towing Package with 2" receiver: $600
Roof Rack with Rails and Crossbars: $400

Outerbanks

2.7L engine - $1600
High package - $1200
Lux package - $3500
Sasquatch package - $5000
Molded top - $700
Modular top -$1900
Molded and soft - $3700
Towing package - $600
Roof rack with rails and crossbars - $400
Modular front bumper - 800

Badlands

2.3L EcoBoost 10 Speed Auto - $1,600
2.7L EcoBoost 10 Speed Auto - $3,500
Mid Package - $1500
High Package - $2,700
Lux Package - $5000
Sasquatch Package - $2,500
Hard Top Molded in Carbonized Grey - $700
Hard Top Molded in Shadow Black With Removable Glass - $1,900
Hard Top Molded in Carbonized Grey with Soft Top - $3,700
Towing Package with 2" receiver - $600
Roof Rack with Rails and Crossbars- $400

Wildtrack

Mid Package - Included
High Package - $1,200
Lux Package - $3,500
Sasquatch Package - Included
Modular Hard Top - Included
Modular Hard Top + Soft Top - $1,200
Towing Package - $600
Roof Rack Package - $400

I chose Outer Banks 2DR so the following prices are for that model.

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 2.07.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 2.10.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 2.09.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 2.09.25 PM.png

ADDED:

For those that are keeping their spreadsheets up to date, the Build & Price Planner Spreadsheet has been updated with all the survey prices for each trim thanks to @Chrome_Pony and @North7. Attachment below.

Here is the original thread:
Bronco6g Build & Price Planner Spreadsheet
Telling you right now that Lux and Sasquatch pricing is WAY TOO HIGH you need to cut it!
The Defenders Lux equivalent (Drivers assist) ain't even that damn high at $1275, I understand that Lux has mid and high included but daamn. And for the Sasquatch, I hope they're giving us a high quality 3 inch lift with better ratio than just them 35's for that price.

Last edited:

Upora

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2013 BMW 135i LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are smoking some serious herbs to be charging $3,500 for 2.7L.
Ehy, at least they're not charging you nearly a $10,000 difference between the engines (cough Defender p400)

Sponsored

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If they truly wanted to make their customers happy AND make money they would offer people more options instead of JUST packages. Some packages are good, but they take it to a different level! lol
Ford is ridiculous with this.

Simon629

Badlands
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t feel like going through 104 pages of forum so can anyone tell me how much the sound deadening molding within the hardtop will be?

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I find it odd that the squatch at $5k is getting so much pushback when a month ago most seemed to think it'd be $8-10k.
I think anyone guessing 8-10k was in the minority, but I just priced wheels and tires for 3k from tire rack, so 5k isn’t outrageous.

Pepin10

Base
First Name
Pepin10
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Base
On one of the surveys, some one choose the 4 door base model and 7 speed manual showed up as standard $0.. ?

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think anyone guessing 8-10k was in the minority, but I just priced wheels and tires for 3k from tire rack, so 5k isn’t outrageous.
You're probably right, that's just what I saw but I wasn't looking too much. I did see Ford performance charges $780/wheel for the raptor beadlocks and that kinda blew my mind. I estimated $4k for the squatch based on the tremor package but didn't take into account the beadlocks so $5k seems to be about right, maybe a tad high but not outrageously so for what it gets you.
Sponsored