Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven’t read all the specs on the few highest trims bc I’m not looking at those. But what I have seen has manual folding mirrors as standard and I haven’t seen mention of an option for power.
I have 2 single car garage stalls , and power fold mirrors would be a very nice to have . You guys see anything abt this?
Sponsored

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven’t seen any mention of this either. But is the bronco really too wide it won’t fit in a single stall with mirrors?

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree 100%. It makes no sense why this is not an option. I use this feature from time to time and it would be nice to have. With my luck it will be a year 2 or 3 option.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t read all the specs on the few highest trims bc I’m not looking at those. But what I have seen has manual folding mirrors as standard and I haven’t seen mention of an option for power.
I have 2 single car garage stalls , and power fold mirrors would be a very nice to have . You guys see anything abt this?
I've seen Power Mirrors, but not power folding mirrors. There is a difference!

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d love power folding mirrors. I’m not getting into my garage without folding them, so it’d make life way easier.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

On mirrors: The photos show no convex spot mirrors (probably has a "objects are closer.." pass. side), this is good. On my '13 Explorer convex spots are on the upper outboard, horrid design. This is where you are looking for vehicles out and back not in and close, they get in the way. If present they should be low and inboard.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Absolutely a necessity for me!!!

When I pull into my garage the passenger side mirror will hit my garage door frame. If they are not power folding I would have stop, trans in park, ebrake on, lower window (in rain?), then climb across to manually fold the mirror.

I'm getting the Lux package and still no power folding mirrors listed, PLEASE FORD, this is so basic in 2021?

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I second this for so many reasons vs why it shouldn't have them.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It might have to do with the way the mirrors are on the A-frame in lieu of the door. Ususally power folding mirrors fold in/open when you open/close the door. Now think about this with the setup on the Bronco. If your mirrors are folded when you open the door you would open it right into the mirror. There was a patent a while back about how the mirrors operate when you open and close the door but i have not seen these operate in person yet so I am not sure if it made it into the final product.

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will not mind getting out and folding them in. This beast is rugged.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoFanBoy

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've seen Power Mirrors, but not power folding mirrors. There is a difference!
Yeah, i
It might have to do with the way the mirrors are on the A-frame in lieu of the door. Ususally power folding mirrors fold in/open when you open/close the door. Now think about this with the setup on the Bronco. If your mirrors are folded when you open the door you would open it right into the mirror. There was a patent a while back about how the mirrors operate when you open and close the door but i have not seen these operate in person yet so I am not sure if it made it into the final product.
I would be happy if they folded forward then :)

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was wondering about people complaining about the mirrors and hitting them on the trails. But they don't look like the stick out much further than the fender flares and remember, they don't move with the doors.

So with that in mind, is it still needed.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, i

I would be happy if they folded forward then :)
Yeah, but they only will fold back. If they folder forward, they would break off if you hit something.

I'm parking mine in an 8' single garage bay, because my wife needs the whole 16' garage door bay, to get her little Lincoln Corsair in. The Bronco does fit in my 8' door, and if it's a little bit tight, I can roll down the drivers window, to fold in just that driver mirror, from my sitting position.

OP
OP
BroncoFanBoy

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, but they only will fold back. If they folder forward, they would break off if you hit something.

I'm parking mine in an 8' single garage bay, because my wife needs the whole 16' garage door bay, to get her little Lincoln Corsair in. The Bronco does fit in my 8' door, and if it's a little bit tight, I can roll down the drivers window, to fold in just that driver mirror, from my sitting position.
Yeah it’s a convenience thing. But I don’t understand why they can fold back but not forward and would like.

A mirror folding back won’t break if you hit something, but folding forward would? Also I think every mirror is designed with the assumption that you don’t hit something.
Sponsored

Last edited: