Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you catch that that Interior Video says that if you add the Leather to the BadLands, that your wonderful washed out flooring becomes carpet because of the Power Seats?
Sponsored

Beef78

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did. Uuuuggggghhhhh....
also, the interiors of both the wild track and outer banks are really cool. i love the ā€œretroā€ look in the Obx.
Did you catch that that Interior Video says that if you add the Leather to the BadLands, that your wonderful washed out flooring becomes carpet because of the Power Seats?

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The video says you get carpet because of the power seats.....Leather for the BL on the B&P site does not reflect power seats as it does on the other models.

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Its on leather trimmed seat only
Did you see somewhere that power seats come with the leather option on all trims? I only see it on OBX with Navy and then you have to view details. The power seat bullet is conspicuously missing from other colors and other trims, Wildtrak for example. Hoping that is just a glitch in the B&P.

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The video says you get carpet because of the power seats.....Leather for the BL on the B&P site does not reflect power seats as it does on the other models.
Where is the video posted?

Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,ā€˜21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you see somewhere that power seats come with the leather option on all trims? I only see it on OBX with Navy and then you have to view details. The power seat bullet is conspicuously missing from other colors and other trims, Wildtrak for example. Hoping that is just a glitch in the B&P.
i think you're right, I'm only seeing it on the OBX, swore I saw it on WT earlier.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found leather on the BL. Click the picture of the standard seat and it opens to show both seat options

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In what world is is OK for a large company like FORD to release so much stuff with so many half-assed, non-proofed information over and over.

Of all the things that the media turns into a "big deal", the fact that Ford has consistently released bad, misleading, and wrong information over and over again should be all over.

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm probably just not looking at the correct location on the B&P, and figured FORD wouldn't actually build a 50-60K new vehicle with no power front bucket options.

Please advise

Bronco-chris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Probably the 2nd Edition... joking of course.

Who knows. The B&P seems to have some serious issues at the moment.

Last edited:

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
what does Leather-Trimmed/Vinyl Seats mean???
To me it sounds like mostly vinyl, how lam.
I want leather not vinyl with some leather accents

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm probably just not looking at the correct location on the B&P, and figured FORD wouldn't actually build a 50-60K new vehicle with no power front bucket options.

Please advise

I believe that it has been pretty established that the Bronco does not have power seats as a standard across the board (not sure about FE).

So having that option tied to the Leather "Package" appears to have been their plan. What seems to really not make sense is that their solution to the BL is to add carpet flooring instead of just disallowing Leather/Power Seats.

I wonder if Ford really has no idea what is going on... or it is just the people putting out this information (that is not being proof-read for crap)

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Someone from Ford stated previous that some models donā€™t have power seats as they expect people to get this thing muddy and you canā€™t wash out the interior with power seats. That may be why some of those donā€™t have power
Anything mid package or above has heated seats, so thereā€™s already power run to the seats there, not sure why power adjustable would then all of a sudden make it non wash out capable. Switches for the adjustment can be waterproofed, wiring can be waterproofed and thereā€™s already at least some wiring going to it for the heated seats.

Also curious where the wiring would differentiate between the seats, there will have to be a connector under the seat for the power to the heated seats and the power adjustable ones, typically on most vehicles the connector will be the same across all models just a matter of what pins are used by the seat for heating or power adjustability or just not used at all if no power or heat. So if the connectors still there anyways, shouldnā€™t change washout capability and maybe could be possible to add power seats later?

My curiosity here is because the heated seats are the main thing Iā€™d want out of the mid package and curious if could add stock heated seats later if they might be plug and play(not sure, some vehicles make things like that easy, some make it rather difficult to do in a stock-like setup).
Sponsored