Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone out there have a good shop for applying ppf?

Looking for reasonably priced here as opposed to someone that regularly does Porsches and Ferraris

The price seems staggering to me - $6,000? I'm looking to do the doors and the front clip - not every inch.

My 2 door should be here in a couple weeks and I really want to cover it ASAP before damage is done . . . and while I still have my truck to drive before i sell it.

Anyone?
Sponsored

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did full xpel ppf and ceramic coating on my 2 door at Q Car care in Burlington. It came out great. Give them a call and ask for dana. Tell him chris with the 2 door badlands sent you.

Last edited:

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW, I use Frederico at https://www.film-pro.net/ for window film, but he also does PPF. While I can't speak to his work on PPF, his window tinting skills are awesome! He's in the Leominster/Fitchburg area and works out of his house. Pricing for window tint is reasonable.

I thought about doing PPF but sticker shock, in general, got the best of me!

OP
OP
Murph914

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW, I use Frederico at https://www.film-pro.net/ for window film, but he also does PPF. While I can't speak to his work on PPF, his window tinting skills are awesome! He's in the Leominster/Fitchburg area and works out of his house. Pricing for window tint is reasonable.

I thought about doing PPF but sticker shock, in general, got the best of me!
I paid $1,700 for xpel on my old 650i. Hood, fenders, rockers, headlights, rear bumper. i'd love to do that again, but the contact has been lost to the ether.

Maineah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a little in-home shop I drive by all the time in Lee, NH. I wrote to them a while ago and this was his response. Not exactly sure if PPF and vinyl wrap are the same/different.

To fully vinyl wrap your 2022 Bronco in a standard vinyl would be $2500. installed.
The door jams are additional $250. each. We carry 3M, Avery Dennison and Orafol/Oracal vinyls. The vinyl warranty is 7-10 years depending on the brand. The installation time is 5 days. Chrome vinyl, carbon fiber and texture vinyls are different pricing.

You are welcome to take a look at our vinyl supplier’s website at Fellers.com. Shop by category: select a brand, color change vinyl and a color of vinyl to view, each color has a vehicle wrapped example.

We also have all the vinyl examples here at the shop to view. My next availability for a full vehicle wrap is the 2nd week in January.

Most Bronco’s come with a black roof, if you wanted to keep the roof original you could save $250. on the price quoted.

Enjoy the day,
Dave
Motoring Images

Sponsored
OP
OP
Murph914

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Leaning towards Sun Stoppers in Stoughton, MA they're closer to where I live which is nice, but I have no references for them. They quoted $2k for front hood, fender, doors, another $700 for front tint and rear fenders.

$2,000 to $2,700 seems reasonable. $5k just seems too much to me.

Busyboy19

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I used Wheel Dynamix in Natick Mass for my Bronco. Jeff the owner is easy to work with and its probably the 4th or 5th vehicle I had him do

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Like a few other posters here, I really wanted to do a stealth XPEL PPF. Found an applicator on Cape Cod who'd done at least one other Bronco. His quote was over $5,000, but I don't remember the exact price.

Sponsored

kev_song

Raptor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Porsche 911, Taycan, Cayenne Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey fellow Bronco owners. I own a shop called Craft Detailing and have 2 locations, one in Dedham and the other in Woburn. We install XPEL Ultimate Plus PPF and have done a few Broncos so far. I’m actually installing XPEL Stealth on my Area 51 Badlands this week. Here a couple pics of the progress Happy to answer any questions you might have.

FDAEE663-9B8F-4793-B7EF-B082E07B2C28.jpeg

937539C3-9A1F-48E7-BF49-02BF99EB4F24.jpeg

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks awesome. Wish you were closer.

OP
OP
Murph914

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you do ppf it seems like big areas are easy. But the lots of decisions on the details, like do you take off the fender flares or even the whole fender? Then areas like the swing gate are chuck full of things that get in the way of ppf. Do you just skip the swing gate?

I do have a question for you - I have already had the ppf and ngl ceramic done. Am Ingoing to have issues applying decals on top of the ceramic?

Ruggles

Big Bend
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There is a little in-home shop I drive by all the time in Lee, NH. I wrote to them a while ago and this was his response. Not exactly sure if PPF and vinyl wrap are the same/different.

To fully vinyl wrap your 2022 Bronco in a standard vinyl would be $2500. installed.
The door jams are additional $250. each. We carry 3M, Avery Dennison and Orafol/Oracal vinyls. The vinyl warranty is 7-10 years depending on the brand. The installation time is 5 days. Chrome vinyl, carbon fiber and texture vinyls are different pricing.

You are welcome to take a look at our vinyl supplier’s website at Fellers.com. Shop by category: select a brand, color change vinyl and a color of vinyl to view, each color has a vehicle wrapped example.

We also have all the vinyl examples here at the shop to view. My next availability for a full vehicle wrap is the 2nd week in January.

Most Bronco’s come with a black roof, if you wanted to keep the roof original you could save $250. on the price quoted.

Enjoy the day,
Dave
Motoring Images
I had this place tint my windows on my Focus 4 or 5 years ago, it was winter so I kept them closed for a few weeks, when I opened them I saw the edges were trimmed back crooked with more than a quarter inch gap all around. I took it back and had them re-done but they had dirt under them. Strangely the rear window was flawless.

I do vehicle graphics/wraps for a living but tinting and PPF are different than standard wrap. PPF is installed wet vs regular wrap vinyl which goes on dry.

kev_song

Raptor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Porsche 911, Taycan, Cayenne Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When you do ppf it seems like big areas are easy. But the lots of decisions on the details, like do you take off the fender flares or even the whole fender? Then areas like the swing gate are chuck full of things that get in the way of ppf. Do you just skip the swing gate?

I do have a question for you - I have already had the ppf and ngl ceramic done. Am Ingoing to have issues applying decals on top of the ceramic?
Its always better to remove the coating where the stickers are going to be laid, but I think you'll be OK. I disassembled the rear swing gate to put film on it. Since I was using XPEL Stealth I wanted the rear to look as clean as possible.

IMG_2235.JPG
Sponsored