idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody have any shops they want to recommend in the Northern Colorado area for PPF? Wanting to do the full body in XPEL stealth. Contacted my first shop a few days ago and got a quote back yesterday for $6,500. :sick: Tint an additional $575.

I know the PPF isn't cheap, but $6,500? Ouch. Is that the norm? I'm gonna shop around for some more quotes. What have you guys been paying? Where did you get yours done?
Sponsored

OP
OP
idobleedblue

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depending how much you are willing to travel, I found a place near Denver that did my Bronco for $4k. They did a great job overall and I would recommend them: https://coloradotinting.com
tempImageXeNrft.jpg
That the stealth? Love that! Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check them out.

Did that include the tinting or was that separate?

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That the stealth? Love that! Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check them out.

Did that include the tinting or was that separate?
The wrap is Xpel Stealth but I did not do any tint. They offered and I think it was an additional $300-$400

OP
OP
idobleedblue

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The wrap is Xpel Stealth but I did not do any tint. They offered and I think it was an additional $300-$400
Thanks again. That's still $2,500 less than the other shop that quoted me. Amazing there can be that much difference between shops.

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks again. That's still $2,500 less than the other shop that quoted me. Amazing there can be that much difference between shops.
Some of it depends on experience. Newer shops tend to charge less because they are looking for business but the quality can drop and it might take longer. More experienced shops will charge more for their time
Sponsored