Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Good luck! It is definitely worth the wait.
Looks great! I pick mine up tomorrow!!! I'm in SoCal too and really considering the stealth wrap on my Carbonized Gray 4-door. Do you mind me asking where you got it done and what it cost?
Sponsored

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks awesome! Socal Tint PPF'd my FE as well!

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The door sill guards are a must that was my second purchase after the fog lights.

OP
OP
badmankev

badmankev

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Lightening Blue First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks great! I pick mine up tomorrow!!! I'm in SoCal too and really considering the stealth wrap on my Carbonized Gray 4-door. Do you mind me asking where you got it done and what it cost?
SOCAL Tint in Chino

OP
OP
badmankev

badmankev

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The door sill guards are a must that was my second purchase after the fog lights.
I want fog lights also. What did you get? You have a pic?

Sponsored

CamTalksTech

Outer Banks
First Name
Camryn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did they PPF the pillars on this inside too? I'm wanting to add the Stealth XPEL to my Velocity Blue when I get it, but worried it'll look funny with the top off if the pillars don't match

OP
OP
badmankev

badmankev

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did they PPF the pillars on this inside too? I'm wanting to add the Stealth XPEL to my Velocity Blue when I get it, but worried it'll look funny with the top off if the pillars don't match
No on the pillars. I had the front and middle panels off over the weekend and didn't even think about it.

Last edited:

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks awesome! I love the satin matte finishes on the darker colors, especially dark grays and greens, and would be all over it. Fortunately I ordered Cactus Gray and I think the satin matte looks bad with that color so I’ll leave it up to the desert and mountain shrubs to “install” the proper finish on my rig,

OP
OP
badmankev

badmankev

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I also added hood struts from redlinetuning. I was a little surprised the first time I opened a 2021 Bronco hood and it had a hood prop rod. :D

20220104_165912.jpg

20220104_170004.jpg

Sponsored

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also added hood struts from redlinetuning. I was a little surprised the first time I opened a 2021 Bronco hood and it had a hood prop rod. :D

Ford Bronco PPF Stealth Satin Wrapped Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco and now Stirrups! image

Ford Bronco PPF Stealth Satin Wrapped Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco and now Stirrups! image
very nice, how hardwas it to add those?

OP
OP
badmankev

badmankev

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

very nice, how hardwas it to add those?
Not at all. No drilling. Unbolt the bolts they tell you to use, put brackets on, re-bolt, and pop struts on. Done and done.

I did drop a nut down the fender well but you can attribute that to me being a dumbass with fat fingers. Wasn't too bad getting it out. LOL

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice truck and rig.

I just don't get why this Stealth wrap is a "trend"....I just love the glossy look. It feels like when I was younger back in the 80's where neon was all the rage for wheels and double bladed windshield wipers were king....all of these trends only lasted maybe 8-10 months. But you can at least remove the wrap and have basically a brand new Bronco with shiny new paint!

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got her new stealth ppf on. Now waiting on archetyperacing.com stirrups! https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ar-stirrup®-oem-rail-fitment-billet-aluminum-side-step-brongo6g-exclusive-part.26196/

@EIGHTLUG

Update 1/4/22

Here are a few more pictures of my rig. I'm like a kid in a toy store! I included a few of the minor add-ons like my middle console safe, locking storage in the back, door sills, tailgate table and my 2 stickers on rear window (sasquatch and 66-21). Stirrups and BYOD holder are next. Then maybe lights. Took it up to the snow this weekend and she handled like a champ! For those wondering, I have a full body XPEL Stealth PPF and XPEL Fusion Plus Ceramic coating. On the windows, I have Prime XR+ film 20/70 and XR+ 70 on front window shield.

black out your tail lights for the icing on the cake. Looks beautiful man, I can't wait to get my bronco and get it stealth wrapped. Looks so damn good.

OP
OP
badmankev

badmankev

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

From 4x4truckleds.com I did all pros and the yellows light up the whole house but the whites are great. Probably took an hour at most start to finish. No drilling needed.

Very nice! Looks good!
Sponsored