Sponsored

Practicing for when the bronco arrives. Southern California Carrol Canyon OHV Area

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice 3rd Gen. I just did the Baja XL with my '96. Sitting at 365k, original motor and trans. Burned less than 1/2 quart of oil for the 5000 mile trip. Fuel mileage and power are nothing to brag about, but long lasting and dependable make up for it. Only problem on the trip was I lost a front sway bar bushing and struggled at times opening the rear hatch. A lot of the route in the north followed the Baja 1000 route, pretty rough. Whoops suck!
Ford Bronco Practicing for when the bronco arrives. Southern California Carrol Canyon OHV Area 1R4A6412
Sponsored

OP
OP
SD_Bronco

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice 3rd Gen. I just did the Baja XL with my '96. Sitting at 365k, original motor and trans. Burned less than 1/2 quart of oil for the 5000 mile trip. Fuel mileage and power are nothing to brag about, but long lasting and dependable make up for it. Only problem on the trip was I lost a front sway bar bushing and struggled at times opening the rear hatch. A lot of the route in the north followed the Baja 1000 route, pretty rough. Whoops suck!
1R4A6412.jpg
Wow that is impressive!!
mine has 368k on the body and ~120k on a swapped JDM engine. Transmission is original. Rear diff is a new one, upgraded.
yea so far I’ve averaged 12mpg but can’t complain. Haven’t had it long enough to see if it burns oil but wouldn’t think so since 120k is a spring chicken on these engines.
Nice rig man! Love the long horns lol. I thought about doing that briefly.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Which was fun! Until it wasn’t....
Ahahaha this could describe every weekend kookananny plan I've ever come up with. I think it means you're doing it right!!
Sponsored