Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello Bronco family,

Here are some photos of a new product we have been working on here at AGS Off-road. Introducing the Bronco Air-gate! We are looking to get some opinions from our customers. Would anyone be interested in a product like the one pictured below or would you rather have the mount built into a modular tailgate support? The version pictured below could be available for purchase much sooner than the modular tailgate support version. Both versions are still being tested and need your help to figure out which one to focus on more. Product pictured below is a proto-type and is not built to the same quality final production parts will be.

Thank you,
AGS Off-road
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3182.jpg
IMG_3183.jpg
IMG_3184.jpg
IMG_3185.jpg
IMG_3186.jpg
IMG_3187.jpg
IMG_3188.jpg
IMG_3189.jpg
View attachment 383271
Really l
Hello Bronco family,

Here are some photos of a new product we have been working on here at AGS Off-road. Introducing the Bronco Air-gate! We are looking to get some opinions from our customers. Would anyone be interested in a product like the one pictured below or would you rather have the mount built into a modular tailgate support? The version pictured below could be available for purchase much sooner than the modular tailgate support version. Both versions are still being tested and need your help to figure out which one to focus on more. Product pictured below is a proto-type and is not built to the same quality final production parts will be.

Thank you,
AGS Off-road
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3182.jpg
IMG_3183.jpg
IMG_3184.jpg
IMG_3185.jpg
IMG_3186.jpg
IMG_3187.jpg
IMG_3188.jpg
IMG_3189.jpg
View attachment 383271
Really like this one behind the tire carrier.

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My buddy this past weekend had this same pump (just installed under the rear bumper of his Bronco), and we connected it to and EZ FLATE system - pumped up my entire set of tires from 15 PSI to 39 PSI in about 10 Min or so. Loved it. I can't wait until this comes out for the Spare tire section of the Bronco........MAKE IT ALREADY ARB!#@!#!@#@!#!@#

Rdonohoe

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco & 2022 Bronco (ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is awesome but Iā€™m worried abt the dirt & water & weather. Howsabout mounting it inside the gate to feed a hose reel under the spare tire? Just enough hose to reach the front tiresā€¦.

Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is awesome but Iā€™m worried abt the dirt & water & weather. Howsabout mounting it inside the gate to feed a hose reel under the spare tire? Just enough hose to reach the front tiresā€¦.
Mount it there. Let us know
Iā€™d be worried about heat dissipation or lack of

Rdonohoe

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mount it there. Let us know
Iā€™d be worried about heat dissipation or lack of
It will deal with heat better if itā€™s inside the cab & clean. I live on a dusty dirt road and mounting it outside will keep the pump filthy. Iā€™d like someone to engineer a hose reel for under the spare, and a bracket to mount the pump inside the cab.

Maybe itā€™s not practical, but thinking about it. My blend date is this week so Iā€™ll have it soon to better ponder the possibilities.

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks interesting, I love the idea of where it's located. Like many others have said. I'm concerned on how it would hold up to the elements...
I'll let others test it out. Hopefully by the time I actually get my Bronco we will have feedback on how's it's held up!

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hello Bronco family,

Thank you,
AGS Off-road
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3182.jpg
IMG_3183.jpg
IMG_3184.jpg
IMG_3185.jpg
IMG_3186.jpg
IMG_3187.jpg
IMG_3188.jpg
IMG_3189.jpg
View attachment 383271
Iā€™m interested in a setup as shown ā€¦

JForce

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello Bronco family,

Thank you,
AGS Off-road
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3182.jpg
IMG_3183.jpg
IMG_3184.jpg
IMG_3185.jpg
IMG_3186.jpg
IMG_3187.jpg
IMG_3188.jpg
IMG_3189.jpg
View attachment 383271
Definitely interested!! I just picked up my Bronco Raptor today! Unsure what difference there are with the Warthogs spare tire carrier. Happy to help test fit one šŸ˜‰

Sponsored

Yaniv wildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Yaniv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco Wildtrak 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello Bronco family,

Thank you,
AGS Off-road
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3182.jpg
IMG_3183.jpg
IMG_3184.jpg
IMG_3185.jpg
IMG_3186.jpg
IMG_3187.jpg
IMG_3188.jpg
IMG_3189.jpg
View attachment 383271
Looks great.
It is not heavy wight to add the back door?
How did do the electronic wiring?

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It will deal with heat better if itā€™s inside the cab & clean. I live on a dusty dirt road and mounting it outside will keep the pump filthy. Iā€™d like someone to engineer a hose reel for under the spare, and a bracket to mount the pump inside the cab.

Maybe itā€™s not practical, but thinking about it. My blend date is this week so Iā€™ll have it soon to better ponder the possibilities.
Engine bay (heat no bueno), outside (dust/elements/etc). I have the same thought as you and I am actually going to end up likely getting this mount - https://desertdoesit.com/products/c...-2021-2022-ford-bronco?variant=40100620861522.

People complain about noise....but are you really planning on sitting in the car while the compressor is on?

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just pulled my spare off yesterday to swap tires. Had a lot of dust in the carrier. Could barley see my led ring.

Far as durability I have one mounted under the truck above my non factory exhaust. Itā€™s been submerged in water and mud. I just spray it with a hose. Compressor still works just fine.

Maybe a frog skin cover to go over the tire mount. That would keep any dust and water off it.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
People complain about noise....but are you really planning on sitting in the car while the compressor is on?
I will be, as I plan to install an air locker. šŸ˜‰

Rdonohoe

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Engine bay (heat no bueno), outside (dust/elements/etc). I have the same thought as you and I am actually going to end up likely getting this mount - https://desertdoesit.com/products/c...-2021-2022-ford-bronco?variant=40100620861522.

Thatā€™s excellent! Thx for the link. I havenā€™t had any luck finding a hose reel for under the spare tire mount. Iā€™ll broadcast it if I can find oneā€¦.
Sponsored