First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got the shipment email. I found an install video of YouTube but don’t see anything about wiring up to auxiliary switches. Does anyone have something? I’m a newb at this stuff but am going to give it a go.

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got the shipment email. I found an install video of YouTube but don’t see anything about wiring up to auxiliary switches. Does anyone have something? I’m a newb at this stuff but am going to give it a go.
Its not a video, but this thread may help?

(2) 2021 Bronco AUX Switches Wiring Diagram, Video, Discussions | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Just got my shipment email today, so I am getting prepped to wire mine up. Looking to use Aux switch 4 or 6.

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Its not a video, but this thread may help?

(2) 2021 Bronco AUX Switches Wiring Diagram, Video, Discussions | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Just got my shipment email today, so I am getting prepped to wire mine up. Looking to use Aux switch 4 or 6.
Can the existing wiring that Was pre installed with the auxiliary switches be used for these? Oracle a video shows a different switch etc.Also will it be 1 switch per light? Figured they’d be on the same switch.

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can the existing wiring that Was pre installed with the auxiliary switches be used for these? Oracle a video shows a different switch etc.Also will it be 1 switch per light? Figured they’d be on the same switch.
Yes, you attach wire "C" in that first diagram to the Aux Switch you want to use in the Power Distribution box, then wire the lights to the "C" wire by the grill. That would wire it as 1 switch for all of the lights. The lights only draw like 4 amps, so you can wire them to any of the Aux switches, but best to leave 1 to 3 open in case you want to wire something with more power later on as those allow higher Amps.

If you wanted to wire the lights separately, I think you could do that, but I believe you would have to run a second wire next to the "C" wire that would hook up to a different Aux switch. Not very difficult to do if that is what you were looking to do.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Picked up my lights this morning!!
Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting DCF8CEAA-97C4-4480-BD31-F3CFB8CCD29C
Sweet! Mine deliver tomorrow, hopefully. I noticed their website now has mention of OEM Aux switch harness. Mind posting pictures of that if you open them up?

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 1653053893500

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, you attach wire "C" in that first diagram to the Aux Switch you want to use in the Power Distribution box, then wire the lights to the "C" wire by the grill. That would wire it as 1 switch for all of the lights. The lights only draw like 4 amps, so you can wire them to any of the Aux switches, but best to leave 1 to 3 open in case you want to wire something with more power later on as those allow higher Amps.

If you wanted to wire the lights separately, I think you could do that, but I believe you would have to run a second wire next to the "C" wire that would hook up to a different Aux switch. Not very difficult to do if that is what you were looking to do.
Thanks so much, hoping to try install soon.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got mine today. Install was quick and easy. No aux wiring adapter but chopping up the included relay harness was simple. Look OEM, exactly what I wanted. Bad news, packaging is weak, the pods were beating against each other and the faces are scratched to bare metal in a few spots.

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 1844F5BC-2BB3-49C7-8187-74FFC6F7E9E4
Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 57BF56D6-35AF-49DA-BF3D-B7E59D7AB790

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got mine today. Install was quick and easy. No aux wiring adapter but chopping up the included relay harness was simple. Look OEM, exactly what I wanted. Bad news, packaging is weak, the pods were beating against each other and the faces are scratched to bare metal in a few spots.

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 57BF56D6-35AF-49DA-BF3D-B7E59D7AB790
Looks great! I got mine today and same thing no auxiliary connection. Comes with a switch I can mount but don’t need that with the prewired switches. How did you chop up the included harness to make it work? Total newb to this but think I can do it.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks great! I got mine today and same thing no auxiliary connection. Comes with a switch I can mount but don’t need that with the prewired switches. How did you chop up the included harness to make it work? Total newb to this but think I can do it.
Just cut the two sections of wire that have the weather proof connectors that go to the fogs, right at the relay. Then run them up into the engine bay and join them together. Watch the video on their website, I ran them down the same spot in the engine bay they did.
I had a butt connector right at the front corner of the engine bay, one side had the two cut ends from the fogs, the other side was a few feet of wire to extend to the aux switch wiring.

mrdibbles

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - SAS w/ LUX Package
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine arrived yesterday after a long wait. I was super excited to get them and planned on installing them the same day. Unfortunately that excitement faded immediately upon opening the box. The powder coating is chipped and missing across many places on the frames. I'm contacting Oracle for a full refund.

Fog - 1.jpg

Fog - 2.jpg

Fog - 3.jpg

Fog - 4.jpg

Fog - 6.jpg

Fog - 7.jpg

Fog -5.jpg

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine arrived yesterday after a long wait. I was super excited to get them and planned on installing them the same day. Unfortunately that excitement faded immediately upon opening the box. The powder coating is chipped and missing across many places on the frames. I'm contacting Oracle for a full refund.

Fog - 1.jpg

Fog - 2.jpg

Fog - 3.jpg

Fog - 4.jpg

Fog - 6.jpg

Fog - 7.jpg

Fog -5.jpg
I was a little bummed that mine wouldn’t ship until sometime in June, but perhaps that will give them time to figure out the packaging.

Last edited:

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad I didn’t order these now. I’ll wait until they fix the packaging issue before deciding to buy them.

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting Fog -5

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting Fog -5

Sorry to hear you are disappointed.

To be clear the front part of the fog light is pieces of foam that can be brushed off. The other areas in your photo are not visible when installed. These are full galvanized from the factory and will not cause any rusting.

If you are still interested in returning please reach out to me directly and I will be happy to assist you.

-Melissa Boudreaux
Sponsored