IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you continue to get flashed running white a simple washer can be added to the 2 lower mounts on the projector to change the angle enough to correct this. May be necessary on Broncos with lifts or with "leveling" kits especially.

fog_Untitled-2.jpg
Since I switched out a white, I noted there were washers with the spacers. Same type of washers or thicker? I am sure it depends, but for reference, Badlands, nonsquatch, so I guess I am factory lifted.

Also, the yellows I ordered were missing 5 nuts. Not a big deal since I just used the nuts from the removed whites, but I plan on hopefully using the whites at some point (likely follow lights I’d like to connect to rear fog switch or maybe ditch lights), so any chance those could get sent? I would also need some sort of mounting bracket. I am guessing there aren’t going to be enough of us to solution this, but if not, any cost-sensible suggestions?
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Since I switched out a white, I noted there were washers with the spacers. Same type of washers or thicker? I am sure it depends, but for reference, Badlands, nonsquatch, so I guess I am factory lifted.

Also, the yellows I ordered were missing 5 nuts. Not a big deal since I just used the nuts from the removed whites, but I plan on hopefully using the whites at some point (likely follow lights I’d like to connect to rear fog switch or maybe ditch lights), so any chance those could get sent? I would also need some sort of mounting bracket. I am guessing there aren’t going to be enough of us to solution this, but if not, any cost-sensible suggestions?
Woudl likely be a 2mm washer (or stack two 1mm washers) just to shim it down a few degrees.

For the ditch light bracket, we can jet something out and see if it works. We have an idea for that.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Received mine today.
A few areas where powder coat is chipped off.
Oh....and no installation instructions, only the warranty card...sigh.
\
Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting image
Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting image

Last edited:

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine are looking pretty good. The one spot on the pic is not very visible to the eye, didnt notice it till i looked at the pic. Count me satisfied so far.
Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 15CEF6C3-59B6-4792-B862-8FBE37CB742F

3TooMany

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Badlands 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scratches, tool marks, and chipping powder coat on mine as well. Paint chips inside the foam lined product box so durability is highly questionable. The galvanized finish wont hold up to salt used on our snowy roads. Will sandblast and send out for powder coat myself.

126E74C5-4CE4-4157-934F-15F7648063BD.jpeg
496A3580-9611-495D-8A07-E30F3FCB41C2.jpeg

Sponsored

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Scratches, tool marks, and chipping powder coat on mine as well. Paint chips inside the foam lined product box so durability is highly questionable. The galvanized finish wont hold up to salt used on our snowy roads. Will sandblast and send out for powder coat myself.

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 496A3580-9611-495D-8A07-E30F3FCB41C2
Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 496A3580-9611-495D-8A07-E30F3FCB41C2
I work with galvanized sheet metal daily and I can tell you it will definitely rust over time. It helps prevent it but it’s inevitable especially if it’s exposed to salt and moisture.

CptPathew

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From the website:

(1) OEM auxiliary switch 4-pin harness
• (2) Y-Adapter Plug & Play Cable Splitter
• All Necessary Hardware and Install Guide

None of this came in my kit. Are you sending these separate?

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
thanks for the reply. I still just don’t get it. I understand the two plugs at the bottom go into the fog lights. But if I cut where shown above, how/where do I connect those wires to? Any chance to get a few step walkthrough? Btw, the powder coating/presentation on mine looks solid.

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To clarify, the harness switch has a disconnect.

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the website:

that is the wiring harness. #1 is detachable from #2, they come as a single unit.

Sponsored

CptPathew

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that is the wiring harness. #1 is detachable from #2, they come as a single unit.
Here's what's listed as coming in the kit:

Kit Includes:
• (2) Steel Powder Coated Fog Light Housings
• (6) ORACLE Lighting 15W Precision LED Emitters
• (1) Switched Relay Wiring Harnesses
• (1) OEM auxiliary switch 4-pin harness
• Product Registration Card and Free Technical Support

I got the " (1) Switched Relay Wiring Harnesses". This is a single harness that only has one disconnect, for their on/off switch.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks for the reply. I still just don’t get it. I understand the two plugs at the bottom go into the fog lights. But if I cut where shown above, how/where do I connect those wires to? Any chance to get a few step walkthrough? Btw, the powder coating/presentation on mine looks solid.
Hey Matt. I am no wiring expert myself, and I was confused at first also. But, I figured it out. Install the lights, (remove the bumper end caps, it makes it easier to get to and then zip tie your wiring.) Run the wires from the lights up through the engine bay to the violet wire at the front of the engine. Tie the red wires together and insert into one end of a butt connector and crimp then install the violet wire in the other end and crimp. The violet wire runs up to the firewall and comes out near the wiring for the AUX switch. Then you connect the violet wire (butt connector) to any of the six wires that go to the AUX switches. You will also connect the black wires in the same way and find a place to ground them. I hope this helps you. I am going to finish wiring today, I wll take some more pics and post them if you need me to.

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting PXL_20220525_122442967

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting PXL_20220525_122053608_2

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting PXL_20220525_122112221_2

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting PXL_20220525_123618331.MP

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting Screenshot 2022-05-25 7.58.36 AM

Last edited:

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From the website:

Same. 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
From the website:

Hello, these come fully assembled so these components are already installed into the assemblies for you (y)

CptPathew

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello, these come fully assembled so these components are already installed into the assemblies for you (y)
There's nothing in the package that's either an "OEM auxiliary switch 4-pin harness" or a "Y-Adapter Plug & Play Cable Splitter". If so, please provide pictures. I only received the harness with the relay attached.
Sponsored