Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How many times do people have to say "pre-production"?
This is the closest I've ever followed a vehicle launch, but the amount of complaints about every little thing almost makes me not want to read any of the threads anymore lol.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is the closest I've ever followed a vehicle launch, but the amount of complaints about every little thing almost makes me not want to read any of the threads anymore lol.
It makes it difficult to look for information sometime.
I honestly wonder if everybody making comments on the Pre-Production vehicle go examine production vehicles to this level when they buy.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It makes it difficult to look for information sometime.
I honestly wonder if everybody making comments on the Pre-Production vehicle go examine production vehicles to this level when they buy.
No kidding. Look, I understand we want our vehicles to be perfect when they arrive - I certainly do too - but there seems to be a block to where folks don't get that things like fit and finish won't look like what's seen in these images. And to be fair, a lot of people here probably don't follow the industry and realize stages they go through to develop vehicles.

Things like the issues always pointed out are why "prototypes" are always locked at auto shows - they look almost done but aren't quite there.

Maybe we need to plaster PRE-PRODUCTION signs under the BRONCO6G logo in the photos lol

Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
so does this look anything like the Ranger? can anyone tell?

Ford Bronco Pre-Preproduction tester 4 Door Bronco Interior and Underhood Pics EB0A7F22-16A1-4764-96FF-B889EE200ECE
Jeez what a rats nest!! Hope mine doesn't look like this!!!

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope the 2.7 is way cleaner looking!!

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pics of the 2.3L engine compartment.

Ford Bronco Pre-Preproduction tester 4 Door Bronco Interior and Underhood Pics 2-7l-engine-compartment-2021-ford-bronco-4-

Ford Bronco Pre-Preproduction tester 4 Door Bronco Interior and Underhood Pics 2-7l-engine-compartment-2021-ford-bronco-4-

This is a 2015 Mustang 2.3L EB Engine Bay. Similar engine but less going on, may be it depends on the size of the Engine Bay. Mustang's Hood is longer and a lot of space to keep everything concealed and Bronco's Hood is a bit shorter.

Engine-Bay-2.jpg

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That Bronco looks like it has been ridden hard and put up wet...

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reading all these comments about how you all tolerate and accept the fact your kids will ruin your new/dream vehicle is the best birth control I've ever seen.
At least half the reason Im getting a Bronco is because I have kids; riding around with the top off and my girls in the back. Great times.

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly. I'm not tired of the new Bronco I'm tired of the people who have nothing better to do than to worry about every little thing out of place 9+ months before the first unit is even delivered.

stobronco

Outer Banks
First Name
STO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The front leather seats look hammered. I stopped optioning for leather seats 10 years ago and went back to synthetics or cloth - they just hold up so much better over the long term. Those pictures will keep me from checking the leather option box once again.
I agree. They look so worn. I mean, I get this could be a tester vehicle but sheeze.
Sponsored