stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think itā€™s great. The pics show that they are beating them up pretty good in testing, which should be good news for us.
If they showed Pre-Pre-Production pictures and it looked pristine, I would be worried that they were not testing it like a true 4X4 is going to be used.
I like the overall interior design, shapes, locations of switch gear, and the steering wheel. (Thatā€™s about all you can take away from these pics.)
I'd rather have the fabric MOLLE on the back like the Sport
Once the actual bronco rolls out, you might find that you have a choice between the two types.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Weā€™ve seen pictures of these seat backs before. Shouldnā€™t be a surprise to anyone
And just because they are in this particular pre-prod model doesn't mean that you won't be able to select a soft version in the real bronco.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wouldā€™ve preferred the soft MOLLE (like the Sport) but overall glad that they are adding it, also wish it went to the top.
Remember, this is not the one you buy, once the real broncos roll off the line they might, just might offer either hard or soft MOLLE.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand that the Bronco is supposed to be a utilitarian vehicle, but after looking at the feet upon feet of un-textured hard plastic on the doors and under the dash makes me wonder if this is really a $50k+ vehicle. I'm hoping to be more impressed once I see a production version in person.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once the actual bronco rolls out, you might find that you have a choice between the two types.
That would add a spoonful of sugar to the Lux package price.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vomit. For some reason, kids always find the worst places to vomit.
Not only the worst places..it always seems to happen after eating cheese puffs, cottage cheese or something made up of barely digested, colorful projectiles.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I actually like the ridged Molle ā€œgrate??ā€ Instead of them bein elastic or straps because it wonā€™t be sagging in a few years, also if I recall anywhere you see the screws can be accessorized... so Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s an add on.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually like the ridged Molle ā€œgrate??ā€ Instead of them bein elastic or straps because it wonā€™t be sagging in a few years, also if I recall anywhere you see the screws can be accessorized... so Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s an add on.
A rip, tear, or loose stitches I can fix pretty much back to factory, but the plastic? I would have to buy a whole new seat back/panel if someone accidentally kicks it or an ammo box or something like that bumps into it. I'm picturing a busted plastic milk crate; instant junk car.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For me, I donā€™t like the void between the grate and the back of the seat. Not that itā€™s a significant amount of space though. Also the fabric MOLLE Iā€™ve used in the past isnā€™t elastic- I would hope Fordā€™s isnā€™t.
This is what I currently use and I guess what I was hopeful for when I first heard there was going to be MOLLE in the Bronco.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think those are "bronco bolts" which is suppose to mean there is an option....I don't like them either. Let's see what they offer in the final trim, in the different trims.....?

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldā€™ve preferred the soft MOLLE (like the Sport) but overall glad that they are adding it, also wish it went to the top.

Hey, those Molles you guys are talking about are those grid things behind the seats, correct?