Sponsored

Pre-September 19th Reservations - Please call us!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

bump to keep this up top.

You guys have been herding cats and dealing with us drama llama queens for the last two months. hope there is a reservation conversion party at the end of this for you guys...lol.

Can't wait to find out how much longer I have to wait when the Ford builder scheduler finishes running.
If they have a Granger celebration party for their employees, I hope they buy a couple kegs and get after it in a field somewhere like the good ol days growing up in small town Midwest America! Heck, I'd love to go back and experience a good field party again.
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
bump to keep this up top.

You guys have been herding cats and dealing with us drama llama queens for the last two months. hope there is a reservation conversion party at the end of this for you guys...lol.

Can't wait to find out how much longer I have to wait when the Ford builder scheduler finishes running.
I'm thinking the reservation celebration is going to be a quiet room with a bottle of bourbon.

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a quick public service announcment. If your reservation is before September 18th. We've attempted to call/email you. If you have not heard from us please reach out and we'd like to get your order placed before Friday. This is a small percentage of our customers, but there are some we haven't been able to reach via phone or our emails may have gone to your spam folder.

You can call our store at 515-999-2224 and ask for Sean, Albert or Brandon.

If your reservation is in October or later, we have been able to reach out to a lot of those people via email, but we've put a pause on that for now to try to wrap up those who have procrastinated with an earlier reservation. Then we will get back onto October reservations and incoming reservations after March 20th.

With the combination of 2022 conversions and 2021 builds, we've converted about 3/4ths of our pre-September 18th cutoff. So we're trying to make sure none of that last 1/4th hasn't heard from us and wants to convert.

Thanks as always!
I just now noticed they switched my timestamp over to my new reservation, I'll give you guys a call tomorrow.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Zach@Granger , thanks for the post. Nice to see you looking after your customers. I’m a late October reservation and Sean has all my information. I’ll be patiently waiting to approve my order.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just a quick public service announcment. If your reservation is before September 18th. We've attempted to call/email you. If you have not heard from us please reach out and we'd like to get your order placed before Friday. This is a small percentage of our customers, but there are some we haven't been able to reach via phone or our emails may have gone to your spam folder.

You can call our store at 515-999-2224 and ask for Sean, Albert or Brandon.

If your reservation is in October or later, we have been able to reach out to a lot of those people via email, but we've put a pause on that for now to try to wrap up those who have procrastinated with an earlier reservation. Then we will get back onto October reservations and incoming reservations after March 20th.

With the combination of 2022 conversions and 2021 builds, we've converted about 3/4ths of our pre-September 18th cutoff. So we're trying to make sure none of that last 1/4th hasn't heard from us and wants to convert.

Thanks as always!
I didn't see your name on the contact list Zach. 😈.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We're still calling and emailing. Our list is getting thinner!

If you don't hear from us it better be because we have bad contact information and/or you have too good of an email spam filter!
Sponsored