Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know there is a commodity shortage associated with the hard tops.
I understand.

I was a day 2 reservation holder and got my Bronco in March after waiting, waiting, changing my order to a soft top, waiting waiting and more waiting.

Now I have about $1500 in ford pass points that I do not want to expire, and I would like to be able to use them towards a hard top.

Does anyone know if Ford plans on at least allowing for Pre-orders of MIC or Modular hardtops ? It would be nice for me to just spend my points towards that now, instead of picking up other mods I do not want from Ford just so I don't lose my points. I would be fine with more waiting to actually get the hardtop, just do not want to lose the money in points.
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry man no one knows. As to the points expiring, I had looked that up a while ago and can’t remember what the terms are. I believe it was pretty easy for the points to not expire though

Last edited:

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did not know that Ford Point will expire?

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here you go. Just earn or use some once per year and you’re good

Ford Bronco PreOrder Hardtops...MIC or Modular...... trying not to lose my Ford points 62EB1715-FCBA-4F44-9591-E8CFE1D69336
I guess its time to get these with the points I have. They gave a pretty good look on a Sasquatch than the Standard.

Screenshot_20220909-092109.png

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess its time to get these with the points I have. They gave a pretty good look on a Sasquatch than the Standard.

Ford Bronco PreOrder Hardtops...MIC or Modular...... trying not to lose my Ford points Screenshot_20220909-092109
Perhaps they may look good in a non-saltbox state, here every rustbucket truck driven by anyone under 25 has those flares, to hide the rusted out holes in the wheel wells......Lipstick on a pig

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco PreOrder Hardtops...MIC or Modular...... trying not to lose my Ford points Screenshot_20220909-092109
I assume you could even do a small purchase like an oil change or something with your points and that would keep them active

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good to know Im in a Saltbox state as well 😁 had to look for something else.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$1,500 might cover the shipping if the MIC hard tops are ever available to purchase direct in this manner

Doubt you can find a way to pre-order something that is late availability at best on future stock models (modular)

Sponsored

N747JB

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just get an oil change once every 11 months and you keep your points active! I’ve got 106,000 points, I doubt I’ll ever pay for an oil change again!!😂

OP
OP

Kcmojoe76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked the service dept when I was in for a tire rotation last week, if the points expire as long as I keep spending money at Ford. They told me my points will expire in February no matter what.

saban

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When ford allows you to purchase their OEM hard tops, I bet the 4dr MIC will go for $5k minimum and the black modular will go for $8k minimum. Plus probably $500 to ship. Assuming they ever have stock

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My guess is that the hardtops won't be available as an accessory for 2-3 years. It will take at least that long for them to clear the production orders and have positive inventory.

OP
OP

Kcmojoe76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is that the hardtops won't be available as an accessory for 2-3 years. It will take at least that long for them to clear the production orders and have positive inventory.
I am fine with the wait for the hard top, I just want to put the points towards that purchase.
Sponsored