AD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

on this not for sale bronco it only had one single mounting point In the center and looked like there were shallow slots on the far left and right side of the dash that I could see possibly being a point for a Picatinny rail to rest but who knows what the final product will be once FORD gets done vetting out each of these accessories.
Thank you :)

OP
OP
Big Island Bronco ?♂️

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You're about my height and age...But I'm a little mobility limited, not as much as some, but entry and egress are important points for me. How was it getting in and out? Did you find the seat height to be accessible enough? I cannot pull myself up with my right arm, nor can I jump...So I may have to spend the money on power running boards or a shorter version LOL
So my buddy and I both agreed as we got back into his stock sport, not Rubicon Gladiator, that it was easier to get into the Sasquatched Bronco even though it had more ground clearance. The gladiator has a really high door Entry compared to the Bronco, a design difference I like better on the Bronco. That being said everybody getting in the Sasquatched Bronco had to grab the dash grab handle or steering wheel to pull themselves up into it . I would highly recommend getting Rockslide Engineering powered slider steps. They are as tough as the factory rock rails and make it so much easier for the vertically challenged or mobility limited people to get in. Since I plan on adding the FORD factory 2” lift and 37s and occasionally have a lady in the Bronco wearing a tight dress and heels I’ll be install the power step/slider. https://rockslideengineering.com/product-tag/jeep-wrangler-jl/

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great job! Thank you for taking the time to share.

One question, was there a BYOD rail in it?

It looks like the shot of the texture of the dash (and your hand) shows enough of the dash to see that no BYOD rail was present.

ETA: I should have looked harder, In the shot of the windshield and the VIN, absolutely no rail. I wonder what happened to this accessory that Ford hyped up so much?
The 1/4-20 threaded insert is in the center. Almost seems as if the design is for it to be bowed which would allow the center bolt to keep the deal from rattling. #NotARealFanOfThat

GeotechDuck

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride SX AWD / 2003 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great pics! What's up with the check in sticker? Do you need to register for these events or are they just limiting people at one time due to COVID?
Sponsored