First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here are a few detail shots of the rigs. Have a few videos up on instagram too. @Bessiethe67 Good one of the extended tailgate option roll out.. had the tape on it. Full 84" of room with seats down. Awesome tailgate campfire egg on the back pull out area.
IMG_20201202_220556_859.jpg
IMG_20201202_220556_860.jpg
IMG_20201202_220556_867.jpg
20201202_192831.jpg
20201202_192818.jpg
20201202_192709.jpg
20201202_192658.jpg
20201202_192653.jpg
20201202_191822.jpg
Did you happen to get a shot of the back of the fuel door? Did it look big enough to fit the keypad like this...

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] Keypad_Fuel Door
Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you! I appreciate it!!!

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah something has always rubbed me wrong about this concept... I think it has just too much going on but also a weird combination of parts. Roof on but tube doors is probably the main thing that doesn’t look right to me. I’d be curious to see it with regular doors I think it would look better. Also would look better with squatch but ymmv.
Agreed. I don't like this concept at all. When I saw it it person I was very underwhelmed. There is just something about it. Maybe it's the black paint that just makes it look so boring. I know I hate the tube doors so that's probably part of it.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Picatinny rail mount.
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] Keypad_Fuel Door
Why is Ford sending a vehicle out to the showrooms to highlight its quality. I saw another picture of the Bronco Sport bottle opener already scratched up. This is concerning. Details matter. What if there was a scratched or damaged engine part? Get my point.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why is Ford sending a vehicle out to the showrooms to highlight its quality. I saw another picture of the Bronco Sport bottle opener already scratched up. This is concerning. Details matter. What if there was a scratched or damaged engine part? Get my point.
I was told, after almost every question “These are pre production models”
And after the swarm Bronc6G forum members climbing all over these trucks, I surprised the rigs aren’t more scratched up.

Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was told, after almost every question “These are pre production models”
And after the swarm Bronc6G forum members climbing all over these trucks, I surprised the rigs aren’t more scratched up.
Got it, but still. I guess it is my OCD acting up.

Crimpcap

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Honda G1 Insight
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After looking at them yesterday, I must say I am encouraged over all. Yes every question to the sells staff was answered with "these are Pre-production units." The 2 door size is perfect!!

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After looking at them yesterday, I must say I am encouraged over all. Yes every question to the sells staff was answered with "these are Pre-production units." The 2 door size is perfect!!
Right! The 2dr had me thinking seriously about getting the tube doors. And I was really surprised how much room it actually had in the back. Big enough for two 60L backpacks.

Tunny Bunny

Badlands
First Name
Tania
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
16" from the top of the back set to the tail gate. I didn't measure from the back of the front seat to tailgate. But at least another 16" with the backseats down.

THANK YOU so very much! I'm hoping the back seats won't have that fabric, though, in final production. Now I have to measure my German Shepherd and Pitador - LOL! I truly appreciate it!!

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
GiddyUpThatPony

GiddyUpThatPony

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just received an email stating that the Broncos have been moved early to the event at West World.
The Broncos have left the building.