First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Bronco fuel door is different from my Ranger. Without having a keypad it's hard to tell if it will fit in the recessed part of the door or if the filler will hit it? Looks like it might fit on the flat part too.

Bronco

IMG_3472.jpg

Ranger
IMG_3474.jpg
Thank you Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar!!
Sponsored

jay.gordon

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R / 2019 Mercedes Benz GLC 300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The back of the 2 door was big enough for a couple of duffle bags. You couldn't fit a 30 bag of dogfood and a dog back there at the same time.
Will someone take detailed pictures of the 2-door cargo area - with 2nd row seats up and down? Perhaps put something inside for dimension perspective? P.L.E.A.S.E. and thank you!
20201204_180459.jpg

20201204_172046.jpg

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We went to the show today and I spoke with one of the reps and he said that is MGV in the BL. I told him that the dealer even said they were leather and he just rolled his eyes. I knew they weren't the same feel as the OBX I was in but then you had me second guessing myself . lol Anyways the MGV is really nice and anyone thinking about getting it's nice quality.
Yeah, I asked the same question and was a little unclear with the answer. I know it's preproduction, but I thought that was the MGV...? If so, I agree, it felt like leather and looked very good!
I also liked the black MGV. I stated that way back in the thread and someone asked if I was referring to this vehicle. When I said yes, he replied that it is leather.
Esteban Plaza-Jennings told me at the NYSE that this model was leather, not MGV, and he seems to be the go to guy for the Bronco. The leather has an actual texture to it, while the MGV is much smoother. It's the same rig that has been going around all year and this is the first that it's being reported that it's MGV, so I'm still of the belief that it's leather.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Esteban Plaza-Jennings told me at the NYSE that this model was leather, not MGV, and he seems to be the go to guy for the Bronco. The leather has an actual texture to it, while the MGV is much smoother. It's the same rig that has been going around all year and this is the first that it's being reported that it's MGV, so I'm still of the belief that it's leather.
Yeah I don't know what to believe at this point. To me it did not feel like the 4 dr OBX leather seats. There was a sales guy (Travis) from Sanderson there too who really knew a lot about the Bronco and he also said it was MGV. I guess it'll be one of the many surprises come delivery time.
Sponsored