redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But I’m prob the only human who DOESNT have Facebook!!! ?

NOPE !! got another one here, no FB for me. Just highjack my wife's if I was to check anything out. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Juiced

Wildtrak
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did anyone take the measurement for the 4 door cargo length at the load floor?
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] 91407519-9157-480B-BF47-BD4DD4233E2B

4 door area, I couldn’t measure but the yeti is a 45.

The way it’s laying in the picture is from back seat to almost edge of rear door. I hope that helps
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] EE915F9D-7C5C-45BA-BAFB-6D2CF4C5B4E2

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI, they will be there tonight and only until 10:00 am tomorrow. I’ll be heading over after work tonight.
Pasting this again, as it was on page 4 of this thread but not sure anyone local is seeing it

I hate to ask this but....

Can someone near here PLEASE get the backspacing and offset on the optional Badlands wheel. All you need to do is (ask them first and) crawl under the 2 Door Badlands and take a pick of the stamp which states the offset and backspacing on the inside of the Optional Badlands wheel? Every wheel has the offset and backspacing stamped on the inside of it somewhere.

Hundreds of us on the forum are dying to know the wheel offset and backspacing on this Badlands optional wheel/rim and its sitting right there and can be found out. If I was within 100 miles I’d go but I’m in Pittsburgh.

Someone, anyone... PLEASE go get the exact backspacing and offset on this Badlands optional wheel and share it with us. Thank you!
If you had gotten in your car the first time you asked, you might have been able to do it yourself... Pittsburgh to Glendale is only like what, a 26 hr drive?

(really I'm just quoting you to amplify your request)

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Ford, know what would be a great place to showcase the preproduction Broncos?

Somewhere less than 20 hours from my house for once.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you tell how "shiny" the dash is on the obx? I actually love the roast seats, but still on the fence about the dash.....
Not the best picture but you can see there's a slight sheen to it'

The top surface has a texture on it that really doesn't shine. There's no padding, just something that looks like it may be sprayed on. The face has sort of an eggshell very light gloss to it. Pics really don't do it justice. I was more impressed than I expected to be.
I was too. I liked the texture on it and it wasn't to rough to trap a lot of dust and dirt.

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] IMG_3423

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can someone please consolidate these pictures. ? I just want to know how spacious the back seat is for my kiddos. On the 4 door!

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had the same question. In the B&P I like the price of the optional wheels on the BL WAY better than I like the price of the Sasquatch package. I think this one looks great, so I’m glad it’s not squatched.
With the optional wheels $995 and the 33" Goodyear Territory tires (on the black two door), you're only $800 less than the squatch package on the Badlands. Which would get you the wider wheels, the 35" tires, and the additional sasquatch lift.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not the best picture but you can see there's a slight sheen to it'

I was too. I liked the texture on it and it wasn't to rough to trap a lot of dust and dirt.

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] IMG_3423
that pic is of the badlands, though, correct? It definitely has a texture to it. Just wasnt sure about the OBX bash.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that pic is of the badlands, though, correct? It definitely has a texture to it. Just wasnt sure about the OBX bash.
Sorry, yes its the BL dash

Here's the OBX dash

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] IMG_3457.JPG

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can confirm. They are headed to the Off Road Expo this weekend in Scottsdale and they showed up early! We will be displaying the Shadow Black Bronco 2-Door Badlands Trail Rig as well the Rapid Red Bronco 4-Door Fishing Concept in a matter of minutes! Plus the Mach-E and Bronco Sport!
Somehow, I missed the Mach-E. I saw the Sport. Not many paying any attention to it.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did anyone notice the seat height difference between the BL and OBX? Was it noticeable?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somehow, I missed the Mach-E. I saw the Sport. Not many paying any attention to it.
It was on the other side of the Sport. Did you see the '66 Bronco?

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] IMG_3455

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] IMG_3454

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] IMG_3453
Sponsored