JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the bucking bronco on the courtesy light in the rear cargo area. Those little details are cool.

accord77

Big Bend
First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Very comfortable but I'm sure these seats have been more than broken in. I was impressed with the MGV. As far as leg room you're asking the wrong person. I'm 5'7 so I fit just about anywhere. ? But there were a few guys there around 6' who I heard complementing how comfortable it was.
AzScorpion since your 5'7 do you really need that tube step option to get in. thank you the outerbanks version

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plenty of leg room. The seat was way back when I got in and I moved it forward twice to get far enough forward. The seats are much nicer than pics indicate. I wasn't even offended by the blue handles and stitching. One thing I noted was the step in was a little awkward even with the step board.
Were the seats in the OBX power? They were initially labeled as manual in B&P so they have me paranoid

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Were the seats in the OBX power? They were initially labeled as manual in B&P so they have me paranoid
Was a mislabel in the B&P, it's now corrected.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AzScorpion since your 5'7 do you really need that tube step option to get in. thank you the outerbanks version
On the OBX no, It actually gets in the way while getting out. I have them on my Ranger because they came with it and I have 32's on it. When I get out I find myself stepping over them and banging my calfs against them. Even the 33's on the BL isn't to bad

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really need driving reviews before I order. I don't understand why the gag order.

Small details, like how the air vent is angled towards the driver, but will the driver actually feel any air? That dash depth is deep
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] 1606953624890

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was on the other side of the Sport. Did you see the '66 Bronco?

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3453.jpg
Yes, I walked by the 66 twice. Sanderson has quite a collection of older vehicles in another building. I've been doing business there for 18 years and have yet to tour it. They put some of the vehicles in the showroom from time to time and outside the diner.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

With the optional wheels $995 and the 33" Goodyear Territory tires (on the black two door), you're only $800 less than the squatch package on the Badlands. Which would get you the wider wheels, the 35" tires, and the additional sasquatch lift.
No, I just verified on the b&p with my 4-door build, it’s $3,095 diff.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I forgot how much I disliked this one.... doesn’t even feel like a bronco tbh. I feel like ford missed a huge opportunity.

I was hoping Utah.bronco was wrong about these being the concepts they were bringing out here. But I guess not. I have a couple of friends who are at least curious about the Bronco... but zero chance I’m letting this be their first introduction to it in person. Even a standard black diamond non-squatch would be better than this.
Could not possibly agree more man. The fishing concept is ugly AF & the trail rig is too busy like you said. We wanna see what we're actually going to get. Not the grandpa special & the doorless build a bear.
Sponsored