Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pasting this again, as it was on page 4 of this thread but not sure anyone local is seeing it

I hate to ask this but....

Can someone near here PLEASE get the backspacing and offset on the optional Badlands wheel. All you need to do is (ask them first and) crawl under the 2 Door Badlands and take a pick of the stamp which states the offset and backspacing on the inside of the Optional Badlands wheel? Every wheel has the offset and backspacing stamped on the inside of it somewhere.

Hundreds of us on the forum are dying to know the wheel offset and backspacing on this Badlands optional wheel/rim and its sitting right there and can be found out. If I was within 100 miles I’d go but I’m in Pittsburgh.

Someone, anyone... PLEASE go get the exact backspacing and offset on this Badlands optional wheel and share it with us. Thank you!
This is all I could find

20201202_162534.jpg
Sponsored

Juiced

Wildtrak
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can't be. The sasquatch option on the Badlands is only $2,495.

If you don't get the squatch on the Badlands and add the upgraded wheels ($995) and the 33" GY Territory MT tires ($695), you've spent a total of $1,690.

To further upgrade to the Squatch it's only another $805.
So would those of you there say the top of the dash is the same texture/material as the “roast” area above the headlight switch above? This seems similar to the grey on the badlands and I would be totally OK with this.
From what I can remember it was, honestly it wasn’t really bad. Now I wish I would of taken a picture of that as well.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It was on the Sport, but it's the same bottle opener we're all getting! Cheers!!
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] 20201202_162734

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Will someone take detailed pictures of the 2-door cargo area - with 2nd row seats up and down? Perhaps put something inside for dimension perspective? P.L.E.A.S.E. and thank you!
16" from the top of the back set to the tail gate. I didn't measure from the back of the front seat to tailgate. But at least another 16" with the backseats down.

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] 20201202_163625

Last edited:

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It was on the Sport, but it's the same bottle opener we're all getting! Cheers!!
20201202_162734.jpg
No, the Broncos bottle opener is built into one of the roll bars in the back cargo area. The one for the Sport looks cheap.

2021-ford-bronco-bottle-opener-location-2-jpg.jpg

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is all I could find

20201202_162534.jpg
You are THE MAN!!! Thank you very, very much! By the way, did anyone take pics of the Bonco with you under it on the showroom floor? Free pineapple pizza for you!

The ET55 means a positive offset of 55mm (which when converted to inches is 2.16”). So, since this is a 17 x 8” wheel then the centerline of the wheel is at 4” and if you add 2.16” to that it means this that the backspacing is 6.16”. So, to sum it up, we now have the specs on this wheel. Someone check me here but below should be the specs for the optional Badlands wheel:

The Optional Badlands wheel is a 17 x 8” wheel, with 6 x 5.5” (or 6 x 139mm) boot pattern with a 55mm offset and 6.16” of backspacing.

Last edited:

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can we sit in them in the showroom?
Sit in them, climb in the back, push buttons, pull levers and crawl under them!!

Sponsored

jdub.csu

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester, 2020 Honda, 2015 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, the Broncos bottle opener is built into one of the roll bars in the back cargo area. The one for the Sport looks cheap.

2021-ford-bronco-bottle-opener-location-2-jpg.jpg
I can’t wait for these to come into the shop “my car has a rattle” and find it is from bottle tops inside that rail

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Be nice if they actually showed up in the east. No one considers Kentucky as being east. Anywhere outside of the original 13 is not "east", and there are 3 distinct regions in the east. No Bronco has ever been spotted in any of them. Buy & price is what we're operating under. Glad to be able to experience things esoterically through other posters here who get to actually see them...

Reactions: Axe

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I went down there and sat in all of them and played with everything. My can't wait has gone up even more.

I'm about 6'2.
They all felt very comfortable and roomy.
4 door was just as comfortable in the back seat with the front seat still set back to where I had it.
Headroom was great.
The visibility was nice too.
The center console armrest was a nice size for 2 people to put their arms on at the same time.
The leather felt great.
The dark brown and black leather on the fishing concept was really nice.
The Velocity Blue grab handles looked out of place. Didn't really like that.
The stitching was a lot harder to notice and I kinda liked it.
The dash top was a hard plastic but it was textured with a knit looking pattern. Woulda been cool if it was a canvas material but at least it looks like it.
The AC vents and all the other little details felt solid and nice.
The tailgate was cool and I still really want it.
Could only find 4 cup holders on the 4 door
Hoping the steering wheel is tiltable. I couldn't find any way to do it.

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just so you all know. You don't have to "have" Facebook or even an account on Facebook to visit a Facebook page.
Sponsored

Last edited: