Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t wait for these to come into the shop “my car has a rattle” and find it is from bottle tops inside that rail
Diagnostic and Repair Procedure

Tools Necessary:

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] 11HS-11-1
Sponsored

Last edited:

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

THANK YOU so very much! I'm hoping the back seats won't have that fabric, though, in final production. Now I have to measure my German Shepherd and Pitador - LOL! I truly appreciate it!!
With the seats down, plenty of room for two big dogs. ??

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 1988 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be nice if they actually showed up in the east. No one considers Kentucky as being east. Anywhere outside of the original 13 is not "east", and there are 3 distinct regions in the east. No Bronco has ever been spotted in any of them. Buy & price is what we're operating under. Glad to be able to experience things esoterically through other posters here who get to actually see them...
These were taken in Pennsylvania by Jeremy Kinneer at the Hilton Garden Inn in Uniontown, PA.

Updated 8/27 with more photos:

2021 Bronco Cactus Gray Sasquatch Hotel 8.jpg
2021 Bronco Cactus Gray Sasquatch Hotel 1.jpg
Cactus Gray 2021 Bronco Sasquatch Towing Trailer.jpg
2021 Bronco Cactus Gray Sasquatch Hotel 5.jpg
2021 Bronco Cactus Gray Sasquatch Hotel 4.jpg
2021 Bronco Cactus Gray Sasquatch Hotel 6.jpg
2021 Bronco Cactus Gray Sasquatch Hotel 3.jpg
2021 Bronco Cactus Gray Sasquatch Hotel 7.jpg
2021 Bronco Cactus Gray Sasquatch Hotel 2.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Cactus Gray 118286310_2699625920286772_3748969195224342265_o.jpg
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Cactus Gray 118205388_2699625746953456_7829576729994495807_o.jpg
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Cactus Gray 118402338_2699625950286769_7656284857327785930_o.jpg
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Cactus Gray 118212645_2699625883620109_7338007113792991584_o.jpg
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Cactus Gray 118474817_2699625780286786_5048158884674964277_o.jpg
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Cactus Gray 118355372_2699625813620116_4582083778695164390_o.jpg
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Cactus Gray 118309838_2699625850286779_3448232532360850421_o.jpg
Well an old post begs to differ man. Not really sure why they were in PA,but Uniontown isn't far from the WV border.

Last edited:

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks to be the same as my Ranger windshield.

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] IMG_3464

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just so you all know. You don't have to "have" Facebook or even an account on Facebook to visit a Facebook page.
Gotta stay back from the whirlpool or get sucked back in! Kind of like an alcoholic walking past a tavern....cross the street! lol

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

looks like the back seats will be coming out
Yeah, me, too. Legend told us two bolts for each to remove the bottoms that fold up, then you've got 6' of floor length and the wells behind front seats to boot. I'm leaving a pickup, well, 2 of them, for what? Near 20 years.....

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here are a few detail shots of the rigs. Have a few videos up on instagram too. @Bessiethe67 Good one of the extended tailgate option roll out.. had the tape on it. Full 84" of room with seats down. Awesome tailgate campfire egg on the back pull out area.
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] IMG_3464
And here I was getting used to not having the tailgate. Dangit, I don't like you.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well an old post begs to differ man. Not really sure why they were in PA,but Uniontown isn't far from the WV border.
Thanks for sharing! Was gonna go cactus Grey, but then it was too green. Decided on carbonized then finally settled on iconic silver.......
Until now. Back to cactus Grey. Lol

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a chance to swing by Sanderson Ford yesterday just before the rush (around 5). I was both encouraged, and slightly let down. Overall, these things look good. I have a 4-door reservation, but that OBX, to me, was hideous. The color combo (red, blue handles, brown seats, bronze dash) was atrocious in person. The wheels/tires were waaaay too small, making it look similar to a Honda Element. This wasn’t a big deal as I’m getting Sasquatch. Overall, the interiors look nice, but when comparing them to my wife's 2019 Tacoma, the quality in the plastics used in the door panels, it isn’t to the level of Toyota. That being said it wasn’t terrible, but it was something I definitely noticed across both vehicles.

The 2-door Badlands looked incredible, especially sitting next to that ugly OBX. In person , the 33s seemed great. So to know the Sasquatch will add 2 more inches is incredible. The proportions on the 2-door are perfect. The yellow accents looked great with the Black paint, perfectly complementing it. I would also say the BL grill looks amazing in person, and personally I like it better than the OBX/BB grill.

It was great to be able to sit in one, and being 6ft tall, there was plenty of clearance between my head and the roof, probably a good 3-6 inches. I did notice, and contrary to another member's post, and the inside of the roof was very flimsy (the carbon fiber-like interior). I was able to push it in a bit, without barely any pressure, and it seemed hollow between it and the exterior roof. Hopefully this is just a pre-production, not finalized version, because it seems like they could potentially rattle.

Another issue I can anticipate is the rattling of the picatinny rail. It appears to only have the hardware attachment at the center spot, which leaves the ends (the further you get away form the middle of the rail) without a mounting point to the dash, it just sort of rests there. The rails that were installed on these were some sort of plastic, or polycarbonate, and they easily lifted right up, which will cause endless rattling, especially offroad.

I don't mean to be overly pessimistic, because I still fully intend to move forward with my purchase, but I just wanted to highlight a few things that I was able to see.
Oh, and also, I can't believe Ford hasn't included both the pullout tailgate and the foldown table in the B&P. Those seem like no-brainer purchases.

17C07425-BB3E-482A-B4C5-B63C4AADF026.jpeg

03DAABFF-CEF3-4134-A56C-91FA74354E7E.jpeg

D26FB1D5-C4EE-4C6F-B210-3DC49F3F5E40.jpeg

6F7FC60C-59E6-406D-A41E-D6B0A827B475.jpeg

CC7DF76F-EF8A-4A24-B93A-2F464E1A450F.jpeg

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had a chance to swing by Sanderson Ford yesterday just before the rush (around 5). I was both encouraged, and slightly let down. Overall, these things look good. I have a 4-door reservation, but that OBX, to me, was hideous. The color combo (red, blue handles, brown seats, bronze dash) was atrocious in person. The wheels/tires were waaaay too small, making it look similar to a Honda Element. This wasn’t a big deal as I’m getting Sasquatch. Overall, the interiors look nice, but when comparing them to my wife's 2019 Tacoma, the quality in the plastics used in the door panels, it isn’t to the level of Toyota. That being said it wasn’t terrible, but it was something I definitely noticed across both vehicles.

The 2-door Badlands looked incredible, especially sitting next to that ugly OBX. In person , the 33s seemed great. So to know the Sasquatch will add 2 more inches is incredible. The proportions on the 2-door are perfect. The yellow accents looked great with the Black paint, perfectly complementing it. I would also say the BL grill looks amazing in person, and personally I like it better than the OBX/BB grill.

It was great to be able to sit in one, and being 6ft tall, there was plenty of clearance between my head and the roof, probably a good 3-6 inches. I did notice, and contrary to another member's post, and the inside of the roof was very flimsy (the carbon fiber-like interior). I was able to push it in a bit, without barely any pressure, and it seemed hollow between it and the exterior roof. Hopefully this is just a pre-production, not finalized version, because it seems like they could potentially rattle.

Another issue I can anticipate is the rattling of the picatinny rail. It appears to only have the hardware attachment at the center spot, which leaves the ends (the further you get away form the middle of the rail) without a mounting point to the dash, it just sort of rests there. The rails that were installed on these were some sort of plastic, or polycarbonate, and they easily lifted right up, which will cause endless rattling, especially offroad.

I don't mean to be overly pessimistic, because I still fully intend to move forward with my purchase, but I just wanted to highlight a few things that I was able to see.
Oh, and also, I can't believe Ford hasn't included both the pullout tailgate and the foldown table in the B&P. Those seem like no-brainer purchases.

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] CC7DF76F-EF8A-4A24-B93A-2F464E1A450F

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] CC7DF76F-EF8A-4A24-B93A-2F464E1A450F

What was your experience getting into the Badlands? Did you feel like you climbed up into or just slid straight in? Did it feel like a truck?

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[...]

Thank you for the first hand insight.

I will say that the pictures I’ve seen of the existing picatinny rail makes it look like it was 3D printed. (Along with the rest of the trim including the USB cover in that area). I wonder if what you saw is final design or not. Fingers crossed it’s not.

Also, the pullout tailgate and tray are not in the B&P because they are have been announced as late availability, and only items that are immediately available are currently shown in the B&P.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What was your experience getting into the Badlands? Did you feel like you climbed up into or just slid straight in? Did it feel like a truck?
It seemed like I slid right in. At least, I didn't notice any sort of change in the way I normally get into a truck. And Yes, I would say it feels like a truck.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Shoot. I was hoping maybe we could get some answers on the GVWR and payload questions.

I really do appreciate you checking for us though! Thank you!!
Sponsored