First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took a bunch of photos, so here is a few more! It was great to be able to crawl over the Broncos to get a feel on what I want. I planned on buying the BL 4 door, but now it might be a 2 door, it had quite a bit of room compared to a 66-77. So now unsure, I thought the 4 door with 32" tires looked like a generic SUV. I think the 4 door really needs 35" tires.
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] Bilstein
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] rear diff
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] Front underneath
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] Rear underneath
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] rock rail
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] shelf
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] Pullout Tray
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] Flare Clas
Sponsored

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That might be a waste of money, unless other Broncos are joining the event. The viewing at Sanderson was awesome, since no nannies telling you not to touch. There was full access to both Broncos. This was probably one of the best opportunities so see and touch everything you wanted to know about.
Agreed on that but short notice made it impossible even though I live in tucson.
Not sure I wanna drive 2 hrs and pay 20 bucks X2 just for a glimpse in the crowd.
Honestly Im tired of ford rolling out the same concept vehicle.

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Couldn’t see this posted anywhere else. Apologies if it has.

Just received an email stating that Sanderson Ford in Glendale has pre-production 2 and 4 door Broncos in their showroom today and tomorrow. Also a Bronco Sport and the Mustang Mach-E.
I won't get excited until they actually release a production model

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That might be a waste of money, unless other Broncos are joining the event. The viewing at Sanderson was awesome, since no nannies telling you not to touch. There was full access to both Broncos. This was probably one of the best opportunities so see and touch everything you wanted to know about.
And I have to say the staff at @Sanderson Ford were great!

Rustytuna

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone see a traction + stability off button? Hoping that’s a quick and easy process

Sponsored

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone see a traction + stability off button? Hoping that’s a quick and easy process
I think its the button/switch to the left of the hazard warning.

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] 1607094437870

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And I have to say the staff at @Sanderson Ford were great!
Must have just been me then..... If I could tag them on here I would. I was there for 20-25 minutes yesterday. Not a single person came up to me and checked if they could help me. Rolled up in a 2013 Explorer, not only did no one greet me and try to get me in a new one, they didn't bother to ask me anything as I walked the length of the showroom looking for any glimmer of hope the Bronco 4d/2d were there.

I looked at the Bronco Sport they did have there for a good 10 of those minutes. No one asked me anything as I checked it out. (it is far too small btw). Maybe they were all on lunch..... or maybe the way I was dressed they thought I worked there since the mask hides the face..... either way, id give a 1 out of 5 stars for their promotions staff and their sales staff. Only helpful person was the reception desk employee that, when asked about the 4d/2d, said "I think they might have taken them to Westworld already." She wasn't even sure in her response.

Anyway, Sanderson isn't for me and that is fine. I hope everyone who has a reservation there gets treated amazing. When I pull the trigger it just won't be there.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Must have just been me then..... If I could tag them on here I would. I was there for 20-25 minutes yesterday. Not a single person came up to me and checked if they could help me. Rolled up in a 2013 Explorer, not only did no one greet me and try to get me in a new one, they didn't bother to ask me anything as I walked the length of the showroom looking for any glimmer of hope the Bronco 4d/2d were there.

I looked at the Bronco Sport they did have there for a good 10 of those minutes. No one asked me anything as I checked it out. (it is far too small btw). Maybe they were all on lunch..... or maybe the way I was dressed they thought I worked there since the mask hides the face..... either way, id give a 1 out of 5 stars for their promotions staff and their sales staff. Only helpful person was the reception desk employee that, when asked about the 4d/2d, said "I think they might have taken them to Westworld already." She wasn't even sure in her response.

Anyway, Sanderson isn't for me and that is fine. I hope everyone who has a reservation there gets treated amazing. When I pull the trigger it just won't be there.
Yep, my experience was completely the opposite. Was greeted when I walked in, a salesman engaged with me, asked me if I had questions, told me about their pricing and let me climb all over and under the rigs.
I have my reservation at Peoria Ford, but if they give me the run around, I’m calling Joe at Sanderson Ford.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I took a bunch of photos, so here is a few more! It was great to be able to crawl over the Broncos to get a feel on what I want. I planned on buying the BL 4 door, but now it might be a 2 door, it had quite a bit of room compared to a 66-77. So now unsure, I thought the 4 door with 32" tires looked like a generic SUV. I think the 4 door really needs 35" tires.
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] 1607094437870
Totally agree. I have a 2dr reservation and was worried about space - backseat leg room and the area behind the backseats. After playing those rigs for an hour, I’m happy with a two door.

Sponsored

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is that Leather or vinyl? I would like to pick the one that does not look lose and sag?
I think it’s described as “leather trimmed/vinyl seats” on B&P so it’s part of both (and not MGV).

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I had the exact same experience as you. No one greeted us outside or at the door. Even when we were looking at the Bronco's there were a bunch of sales guys all standing around talking yet not one bothered to ask us if we needed any help. I did ask one a few questions and he was clueless so I jumped inside and figured it out for myself.

I've never been there before and would never go back,I never liked large dealerships before anyways. Their CS was terrible but that's par for the course out here in AZ. I'm glad I ordered from Granger Ford as they have been great to deal with and very responsive to any questions. It erases any doubts of going 1400 miles to get my Bronco....It's worth it!
Sponsored