First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I like these wheels too but these Badlands wheels will take a lot of rock rash damage and not look good after a while (if you take your rig off road) whereas the beadlock capabale/squatch wheels will hold up better, especially with the ring added. The beadlock/squatch wheels look way better with the ring added and I hope the ring comes in a carbonized grey.
The wheels on my Jeep have a ton of rock rash and I love the look. When I see a built jeep in a parking lot the first thing I look at is wheels to see if it’s wheeled or a mall crawler

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those are the standand Badland's 33" BF Goodrich All-Terrain TA KO2.

great thanks, those look great, better than I envisioned,,,,,,,, Really makes me happy that if I can not get the black diamond in the Sasquatch, I can get some 33's and be very happy with the stock standard rear locker, 2.7 Auto and Mid package .....

Sponsored

tarantularock

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / future Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Pretty good looking setup straight off the line. I think this settled a few things for me. I like the badlands with 33s high package 2.7

Tazn69Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250, 1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wrong. You're overlooking the fact that it doesn't match Anything else on the vehicle:
  • not the grill
  • not the mirror caps
  • not the door handles
  • not the bumpers
  • not the flares
It wouldn't be any less coordinated if they'd made it Chartreuse
I would think it reasonable that the aftermarket is going to try and remedy most if not all of those complaints for us pretty quick, and if not, I'm sure in most reasonably sized communities the ability to remedy some of that through a local business maybe? May not be how we want to spend some of our hard earned dollars but in the quest to make our rig truely individualised to us or our families...

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Out of curiosity...does anyone that lives by the Ford plant in Detroit know if they give tours? I've always loved going to factories to see how things are made and I'd love to see the Bronco rolling down the assembly line one day!

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Boss

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Silverado, Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Doug!
What do we have here? Looks like Badlands with MIC hardtop. Hold up..... does that hard top look black to you guys???

But, another black one? They must have an overstock of black paint or they have a bunch that’s about to go bad or something.
C’mon Ford. Put out some additional colors. Please!
:alien: ? ? ? ?
Black is commonly used to identify problems on the production line where people or machinery dent the body. Most preproduction models will be black to identify issues with body and silver to identify issues with paint processes in preproduction.

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*Preproduction* 4 door interior and underhood.

Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 1
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 2
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 3
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 4
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 5
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 6
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 7
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 8
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 9
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 10
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 11
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 12
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 13
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 14
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 15
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 16
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 17
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 18
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 19
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 20
Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne preproduction-4-door-bronco 21

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, talk about a frankentrim! Front and rear doors have different-colored interior panels

cdawg65

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 bronco2,2019 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are simply test builds to prove out the process, tooling, equipment, testing, etc. Most are crushed once they have served there purpose.
Well that sucks !Why not put them up for raffle or auction ? ?I'm sure they would go quickly.