Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Doug!
What do we have here? Looks like Badlands with MIC hardtop. Hold up..... does that hard top look black to you guys???

But, another black one? They must have an overstock of black paint or they have a bunch that’s about to go bad or something.
C’mon Ford. Put out some additional colors. Please!
:alien: ? ? ? ?
You can see a Bronco in any color you want as long as its black. - Henry Ford 2020

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like the Gloss Black Grille, I think it will look great with the Gloss Back hard top. But no Black color body color for me, they are hell to keep clean. Cactus Gray all the way !

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To me it looks like a OBX with the wrong grille. Hard to tell in the photo but door handles and mirrors are painted and rims are OBX with tube steps. Smaller tires too. Dunno.

Edit: I guess they are Badland Rims.....they have the little flat spots near the lugs.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's funny because I like blacked-out jeeps, but not feeling black at all on the bronco
I'm the same way. I think it is because of the "accents" really "pop" on a lighter color (hood strap downs, fenders, handles, etc.). The pure black-on-black doesn't allow these items to stand out and make it look as unique.

It's probably totally different in person though! I'm sure I would change my opinion if I was standing there in front of it. But, in photos it's why I don't like the black paint due to the mostly black trim options.

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Amazing black isn't a First Edition color given the vast majority of what we see is in fact, black.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And in the latest news a bronco was produced today with one lug nut missing! Man this is getting desperate. Just start making the real thing already.
Sponsored