Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a big fan of AWE's products. The bashguard exhaust looks like a great opportunity to install an auxiliary fuel tank where the factory muffler was.... Hmmmm

Thoughts.....
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

awe_email_header_product-release-forum-png-png-png.png

One exhaust. Every terrain. Presenting the 0FG Catback Exhaust Suite for the 6th Gen Bronco:

• Modular design enables 0FG to be the one exhaust for every terrain
  • 2.3T, 2.7TT, 2-door and 4-door applications – all covered via one exhaust
  • 3” modular catback configuration
  • Bespoke mounting bracket allows for 2.3T installation without bumper removal
  • AWE BashGuard™ included in every configuration to provide best-in-class clearance on the fly
  • BashGuard™ features a .125” thick reinforced stainless ring on the outlet, built for bashing
  • Tip options include dual 4.5” slash-cut or single 5” straight-cut, all double-walled, and available in chrome silver or diamond black
  • Features locking collars for exhaust hangers to prevent movement
  • Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
  • 2.7TT dyno verified gains of 4 hp and 3 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
  • 2.3T dyno-verified gains of 3 hp and 3 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
  • Less is more: clean, straight-through design for maximum performance and tone
  • Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
  • Pure bolt-on, no-cutting required
  • Perfect Fitment Guarantee
  • AWE No CEL Guarantee
  • Lifetime warranty
The 0FG Exhaust

3015-21000_5.png
3015-22789_5.png

---

---
3015-32456_5.png

---

Handcrafted from US-made 3” T304L stainless steel, the 0FG Exhaust is straight-through catback configuration applicable to all Bronco models – 2.3T, 2.7TT, 2-door and 4-door – with modular capabilities unlike anything on the planet.

The 0FG Exhaust features a bespoke AWE resonator in the midpipe to produce an appropriate dose of aggression, followed by smooth bends towards the rear of the Bronco. On the way to the rear, depending on how many doors there are on your Bronco, lies an included adapter to bridge the difference in length across models. 2-door owner simply won’t need these adapters, but 4-door owners will be thrilled.

The 0FG modularity shines at the final break point in the exhaust route. Not only does the 0FG accommodate various tip options, it also accommodates AWE’s BashGuard™. What’s BashGuard? Thanks for asking. The AWE BashGuard™ is included in every 0FG exhaust, and enables the 0FG to be the one exhaust to rule them all.

3015-21000_2.png
3015-22789_2.png
3015-32456_2.png

Thanks to the modularity in the rear, simply remove the rear axle-back portion of the 0FG and replace it with the high-tuck BashGuard™. BashGuard™ is appropriately equipped with a .125” thick reinforced stainless ring. Perfect for bashin’.

Tip Options:
  • BashGuard (no tips): the configuration tailored for drivers who are too busy getting rugged on the trail for anything else. All of the precision engineering of the 0FG exhaust, but no tips. Instead, high-tuck reinforced stainless steel hiding above the tow hooks well out of harm's way. Get buck.
3015-21000_6.png
3015-21000_7.png
3015-21000_8.png
3015-21000_9.png
3015-21000_10.png

• Single Side Exit: one big ‘n’ proud 5” double-walled, straight-cut tip exiting behind the left rear tire adds a dose of aggression to the Bronco you never knew it needed. Available is chrome silver or diamond black finishes.
3015-22789_6.png
3015-22789_7.png

3015-22789_9.png
3015-22789_10.png
3015-23789_9_1.png
3015-23789_10.png

• Dual Split Rear Exit: dual 4.5” double-walled, slash-cut tips exiting below the rear bumper. This configuration adds needed symmetry to the Bronco’s very asymmetrical bumper, and it was engineered with aftermarket bumpers in mind. Available is chrome silver or diamond black finishes.
3015-32456_6.png
3015-32456_7.png

3015-32456_9.png
3015-32456_10.png
3015-33456_9.png
3015-33456_10.png

What’s in the box?

Complete 0FG Catback Exhaust including 4-door adapter and BashGuard™, tips and bracketry (if applicable), and all necessary hardware for installation.

3015-21000_4.png
3015-23789_4.png
3015-33456_4.png

Data:

AWE_Bronco_23_Wheel_Dyno.jpg
AWE_Bronco_27_Wheel_Dyno.jpg

Nice work!!!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wait, where are you seeing/hearing that it doesn't? The resonator is in the mid pipe. Shouldn't it sound the same?
Your logic is accurate, WY6. With the BashGuard™ in place, the exhaust will sound like what is heard with the Single Side Exhaust video.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would like for Josh from AWE to confirm the sound differences among all the options. I really like the dual exhaust option but that option would be a departure from my functionality approach versus visual appeal...
Here I am :geek:

Pretty straightforward. The Single Side Exit and BashGuard™ form will sound the same, only difference is the obvious point of where the outlets end. Dual outlet moves the concentration of sound to both sides of the rear, thus creating the same effect as stereo audio setting.

IMO, single outlet has a tiny bit more aggression as the sound is concentrated, dual outlet is a titch more sophisticated as the split in the rear divorces the route.

Hope that makes sense.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did I miss the cost?

That dual exhaust for the 2.7 sure sounds and looks nice... 👀
Check AWEBronco.com. I don't post pricing in threads, keeps the waters calm in the community pool, so to speak.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From their website AWE Exhaust Suite for Ford Bronco | AWE (awe-tuning.com) it is listed as $1245.00. One thing I didn't realize at the time is that no matter what option you choose the "bash guard" is included in every configuration and is a high clearance tip. The tips are easily swapped out from street to off-road. Genius design. I will be getting the dual tip setup later down the road :)
Bingo. One exhaust, every terrain. Literally!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$745 for a catback when everyone else wants a grand for an axle back? Yes please.

Sponsored

EndlessAdvnture

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Autobahn GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love the sound and the options, I like the look and the price. I like the added while slight still added performance. Does an improved exhaust help any with MPG?

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Forgive my ignorance, but as a newbie I have to ask. Is the option not to use any tips street legal? I kind of like the look of not having any tips showing.

THnCS

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Badlands 19 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I only had a Bronco. If/when that day comes, I have my exhaust!! I had AWE Track Exhaust on my Focus RS, damn that sounded so good. Easy to install also. I miss that car.

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This one sounds amazing. Just wondering if y'all are considering selling the tips separately, say if I bought just the one with the bashguard for now and decided later on maybe I would like the dual tips. Y'all killed it on this one!

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Love the sound and the options, I like the look and the price. I like the added while slight still added performance. Does an improved exhaust help any with MPG?
Turbocharged motors always love less backpressure. Less congestion means less work for the motor, which could in turn have a positive effect on your MPGs. On the other hand, your right foot might gain weight after adding the new soundtrack to your rig. To answer your question, nothing crazy, but you may see a bump in MPG depending on how you drive it.
Sponsored