Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 speed Huffy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out our YouTube for sound clips so you can hear for yourself, we have some in-car video.

We separate the videos by engine size and by single/dual outlet so you can find a sound example of the exact one you're looking at
Drone can be hard to tell in videos. It is a very low noise that a lot of speakers can't reproduce. Just seems like you sidestepped the question. Are you saying "see for yourself, there is no drone" or "check it out, its manageable".

The good thing is the cabin is pretty loud anyway so that may help.
Sponsored

Sara/AWE

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Drone can be hard to tell in videos. It is a very low noise that a lot of speakers can't reproduce. Just seems like you sidestepped the question. Are you saying "see for yourself, there is no drone" or "check it out, its manageable".

The good thing is the cabin is pretty loud anyway so that may help.
Ah! Apologies, not meant as a side step 🙂

I meant that rather than take my word, we intentionally record the vehicles at/around highway speeds to show the lack of drone present within the cabin to simulate what life would be like for the driver when commuting to/from work, for example.

The exhaust is so refined at cruising speeds that it's sometimes difficult to hear it over natural cabin acoustics -- which can be pretty noisy, like you had mentioned 👍

Triceratops

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 speed Huffy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah! Apologies, not meant as a side step 🙂

I meant that rather than take my word, we intentionally record the vehicles at/around highway speeds to show the lack of drone present within the cabin to simulate what life would be like for the driver when commuting to/from work, for example.

The exhaust is so refined at cruising speeds that it's sometimes difficult to hear it over natural cabin acoustics -- which can be pretty noisy, like you had mentioned 👍
Between wind, tires and rattles AWE probably had and easier time masking the cruising noise...

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Between wind, tires and rattles AWE probably had and easier time masking the cruising noise...
Tric, not sure of the angle here or what could be "masked." In the video, which is footage straight from the camera in the location relatable to the driver's head, you can literally hear the wind noise over the exhaust. If the exhaust note had drone, or anything unrefined, it would be present over the wind noise. :cool:

Triceratops

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 speed Huffy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tric, not sure of the angle here or what could be "masked." In the video, which is footage straight from the camera in the location relatable to the driver's head, you can literally hear the wind noise over the exhaust. If the exhaust note had drone, or anything unrefined, it would be present over the wind noise. :cool:
Ha, nothing malicious, Im interested in it. I was just saying Its a loud cabin so a little noise would be hard to tell anyway. Getting in my truck after the bronco seems like a luxury car and I have a hardtop w/ sound deadening.

My only other question is does the exhaust clear the bumper with the tipless? seems like its blowing on the back of the bumper. Maybe just the angle of the shot?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ha, nothing malicious, Im interested in it. I was just saying Its a loud cabin so a little noise would be hard to tell anyway. Getting in my truck after the bronco seems like a luxury car and I have a hardtop w/ sound deadening.

My only other question is does the exhaust clear the bumper with the tipless? seems like its blowing on the back of the bumper. Maybe just the angle of the shot?
Not taken as such, was just curious over on this end.

Here's a better angle.

bash_1.png

Triceratops

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 speed Huffy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not taken as such, was just curious over on this end.

Here's a better angle.

Ford Bronco Presenting the AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust Suite for Bronco, available now. bash_1
Im not sure that angle helps assuage concerns, definitely looks like it needs a turndown tip to get the exhaust down and out. Blowing right on the rear bumper?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im not sure that angle helps assuage concerns, definitely looks like it needs a turndown tip to get the exhaust down and out. Blowing right on the rear bumper?
We've been doing this for 31 years. We wouldn't release a product that would cause harm to your vehicle. :cool: The trajectory of exhaust goes below the 1/4" plated steel behind the bumper. Another shot is below for ya:

Ford Bronco Presenting the AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust Suite for Bronco, available now. bash-for-trice

Triceratops

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 speed Huffy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We've been doing this for 31 years. We wouldn't release a product that would cause harm to your vehicle. :cool: The trajectory of exhaust goes below the 1/4" plated steel behind the bumper. Another shot is below for ya:

Ford Bronco Presenting the AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust Suite for Bronco, available now. bash-for-trice
So no having to clean soot off the bumper?

Sponsored

Triceratops

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 speed Huffy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No more than factory. It isn't a diesel 😋
Direct injection is known for making soot on tailpipes... if you blow that exhaust on a bumper that would be a concern because it will get soot or discolor. Luckily its black but I still don't want soot all over the bumper. Any way to adjust with the slip fits to get it a little more directed away?

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Direct injection is known for making soot on tailpipes... if you blow that exhaust on a bumper that would be a concern because it will get soot or discolor. Luckily its black but I still don't want soot all over the bumper. Any way to adjust with the slip fits to get it a little more directed away?
I get your concerns, the exhaust comes out behind the frame as Josh mentioned above, so it does not exit on the bumper.

We also have other tip configurations aside from the BashBuard™ that works for most situations if you want the exhaust to come out under the bumper instead. 👍

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model