First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2012 Ford F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like it. But $999, or $899, is a bit steep for what it is. If it was $499, they'd have my order now.
I got a used one that's like new for $500. Bonus no shipping and it was already put together. There is a bunch of em out there if you look. Jeep guys selling them once they get rid of their Jeeps. Much quicker than using a hoist and it doesn't rest on the weather seals, which bugs me about the hoist method.

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just ordered for $750 and free shipping! I was planning on using a hoist, but I like that this will be easier to use in multiple locations and even portable if need be.

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pre ordered the 2 door version as well. Great solution for people who don't want/can't install a hoist in their garage.

Also picked up a set of Rockworkx quick removal fasteners for the hardtop to make popping the top off even quicker.

Now the long wait until Spring gets here

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2 door Toplift is on order.

Now we need them to make a Door Caddy/cart for the 2 and 4 door Broncos.

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like there are some cheaper ones out there too. Gets the job done. $559 on Ebay

Steel Hard Top Removal Tool Holder Lift Cart For Jeep Wrangler & Ford Bronco 4Dr | eBay
Was checking this out and was reading the instructions:

"4. Store. Push the Movable Cart to your garage and store the hardtop in a safe space. (Note: Please take off the hardtop instantly after removing. The Hardtop Removal Tool is not designed to hold the hardtop for a long time.)"

So it can't stay on the hard top removal tool like it can in the version in the OP?

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have one that I got when I had my old wrangler. My parents gave it to me for my bday, I woulda never spent the money personally but after having it I would do it in a heartbeat. 2 of my friends have bought them after seeing mine. Unfortunately it "doesnt work" on a 2dr.. except it does if youre creative. I will push it in as far itll go without hitting then lift and move the top back about 10" then gently set it down and reposition it further in and it works perfect. With my jeep I could have the whole top off in about 6min by myself. The bronco takes about 10-15min. Its nice being able to do it by myself and also so quick if I need to hurry cause of weather. I have a small single car garage. The jeep was too long and the bronco is too wide to park them in... much less having clearance for a roof hoist.

Edit* I posted this before reading all the posts and seeing they finally annouced the 2dr lift. I had spoke with them months ago and mentioned making if they came up different style top piece that could just be swapped to an original design like I have and they just said they were looking at different designs. Im about to call them and see how much to get just the top section thats different.

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I preordered the lift in November when it was announced with a shipping date posted of January 10th. Not entirely a hard line so if it was the 20th before shipping no biggie. Today they advertise February 15th as the new shipping date. I’m sure it is not a hard date either. Kinda frustrating and bummed out. I want free shipping now on top but I doubt they’ll do it. I’m sure it is a nice product but sheesh.

Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I spoke with Jane right after my previous post. I was able to order just the top part thats different from my old lift (jeeps and 4 dr bronco) for $247 shipped. She said they in route being delivered. They have 250 coming with about 220-225 pre orders.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I preordered the lift in November when it was announced with a shipping date posted of January 10th. Not entirely a hard line so if it was the 20th before shipping no biggie. Today they advertise February 15th as the new shipping date. I’m sure it is not a hard date either. Kinda frustrating and bummed out. I want free shipping now on top but I doubt they’ll do it. I’m sure it is a nice product but sheesh.

Just like everything else with the Bronco, theyre a new platform so companies are having to start from scratch with new parts.

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the toplift pro. Works well. No way I would pay $900 for it though, and I’m by no means a cheapskate. I got one on marketplace for $350. It’s not necessary at all for me, in fact if the wife is around I still have her help me yank the top off. Faster than dragging this thing out. Can be completely topless in 3 minutes. For the seldom times wife isn’t around I’ve used it and works fine. Can lift it up high and park under the top, for those worried about space. But ya its bulky. No way I’m ever gonna mess with straps and a hoist.
I actually got the top lift pro on a Black Friday deal was half off so not terrible.

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man I wish I had been able to jump on the deal, the Bronco was literally a couple weeks old.

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Was checking this out and was reading the instructions:

"4. Store. Push the Movable Cart to your garage and store the hardtop in a safe space. (Note: Please take off the hardtop instantly after removing. The Hardtop Removal Tool is not designed to hold the hardtop for a long time.)"

So it can't stay on the hard top removal tool like it can in the version in the OP?
Apparently not this one according to directions.
Sponsored