Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where did you see those directions? I do not see them on the top lift pro website under the two door lift for the Bronco. Please explain.
Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did you see those directions? I do not see them on the top lift pro website under the two door lift for the Bronco. Please explain.
I think those are the directions for the EBay knock off thats similar to the Toplift

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ahhhh well that is what you get when you buy the cheap stuff made of inferior materials and a design meant to skirt a patent. Sometimes saving a buck costs more.

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I preordered the lift in November when it was announced with a shipping date posted of January 10th. Not entirely a hard line so if it was the 20th before shipping no biggie. Today they advertise February 15th as the new shipping date. I’m sure it is not a hard date either. Kinda frustrating and bummed out. I want free shipping now on top but I doubt they’ll do it. I’m sure it is a nice product but sheesh.
I just looked at their website and now they've pushed the ship date to 3/25. Fitting rollout for a Bronco product. :rolleyes:

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw the same on the website last night. Was curious after emailing them earlier this month and was told Mid-Feb.

Sponsored

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Something I was thinking about for my JLU but eventually setup a hoist system that worked pretty easily. But was thinking about it again for my Raptor as the hooks in the garage ceiling will be pretty offset from the center of the Raptor given it's so much wider than the JLU.

But, I don't think the TopLift will work with my setup. The rear brace isn't the problem but rather the cargo cover seems looks like it will block the device from working as needed.

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Top lift pro assured me that my early pre order was coming mid February and the posting of the late March was for people who ordered more recently. Fingers crossed. Believe me, I’ll be posting objectively about the product but will not hesitate to bite on the delivery aspect should they draw things out with a shipping issue without making a good faith effort on customer service and doing right by the people that pre ordered what is now extremely early.

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Top lift pro assured me that my early pre order was coming mid February and the posting of the late March was for people who ordered more recently. Fingers crossed. Believe me, I’ll be posting objectively about the product but will not hesitate to bite on the delivery aspect should they draw things out with a shipping issue without making a good faith effort on customer service and doing right by the people that pre ordered what is now extremely early.
I'm hoping that holds true. When did you order? I ordered around Christmas, but I'm not sure when they opened orders. I'd love for a February delivery - I'm seeing lots of high 70s and low 80s in the 10 day forecast.

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered no
I'm hoping that holds true. When did you order? I ordered around Christmas, but I'm not sure when they opened orders. I'd love for a February delivery - I'm seeing lots of high 70s and low 80s in the 10 day forecast.
I ordered November 22nd. It is supposed to be shipped this week. Have yet to get an email that it has. Getting really annoyed.

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welp folks these guys are liars. Did not ship on the 17th like they said. Apparently they are in the port of Tampa and they will start shipping “next week”. Reminds me of the movie the Money Pit. “2 weeks Fielding” . The preorders that are advertised to be late March take warning. Wish I had roof space for a regular lift

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp folks these guys are liars. Did not ship on the 17th like they said. Apparently they are in the port of Tampa and they will start shipping “next week”. Reminds me of the movie the Money Pit. “2 weeks Fielding” . The preorders that are advertised to be late March take warning. Wish I had roof space for a regular lift
I suppose for you in FL that kinda sucks, but for me, I won't likely use the thing before May. Typical of preorders, never ship on the exact date...these days a few months is nothing!

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I’m in NY and while we have had record high temps, not taking the top off till April probably. Still would like to receive it as I believe I was charged when I placed order.

I emailed them and they said shipping next week. I’m not that worried and they have been responsive when I’ve emailed them.

RYD003

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks