Sponsored

Pretty tragic week, got my Bronco aweek ago and already gone!

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Bronco I just ordered is FOR my wife. She was unsure until we saw a 2 door in person and drove it a good bit. She's a convertible person. She currently drives a '17 Mustang Rag top, I daily a '19 Mustang GT (6 speed) and we have a '12 F150 for towing / hauling etc. Thing is, she prefers I drove when we go somewhere together, as it is we usually take my car. Her entire goal was to find a vehicle that she could "put the top down" on that I wouldn't mind driving when we go places together.

Works for me. She chose color and she wanted heated seats / remote start. Everything else was up to me. Since she is pretty much exclusively work from home now, she's put maybe 5K miles on her car in the past 18 months or so.

She even said "This will help keep some miles off your car."

Yeah - she's a keeper.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulate her on her purchase and remind her the FE's are going for about $95K and that while you prefer cash, a cashiers check will work as well.
I don't think that will work Jake. She seems like a smart woman, and probably knows she has half of his money already. :)

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should have gotten a stick.😂. That works on most wives and kids.
I read this and immediately thought the stick was to hit them with if they get to close. The 7MT will only encourage my wife, super sad to give up her last MT.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This post reminds me of that hated GMC commercial. Congrats on the rig! Good luck with your search for a new wife. ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rrpilot

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is that an OV-10 Bronco as your avatar?
Oh yeah and almost forgot I worked on them in the Matine Corps in the 80's and 90's. The OV-10 first flew in July 1965 so the heritage and time line are nearly in sync with the Ford. And since the Ford Mustage car got it name and inspiration from the North American P-51D Mustage then is plausible that continued with Bronco.

20210816_155014.jpg

123_1(6).jpg

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh yeah and almost forgot I worked on them in the Matine Corps in the 80's and 90's. The OV-10 first flew in July 1965 so the heritage and time line are nearly in sync with the Ford. And since the Ford Mustage car got it name and inspiration from the North American P-51D Mustage then is plausible that continued with Bronco.

Ford Bronco Pretty tragic week, got my Bronco aweek ago and already gone! 123_1(6)

Ford Bronco Pretty tragic week, got my Bronco aweek ago and already gone! 123_1(6)
That is cool. Used to see those flying at Patrick AFB in Florida. I know guys that flew them in 'Nam and were thrilled when they added WP and rockets so they could do more than keep Charlie's head down on the Ho Chi Min trail.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard the newer models have nice features

I should trade up to a 90s model
The 90s models have more buzzers and sirens than those mid 80s ones. Much higher probability of “limp mode”.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

is the title in just your name? Report it stolen. Probably easier to get another wife than to get another Bronco.
Depends on how long she has been training you. One or two years, yeah, she hasn't changed you much, go get another. Double digit anniversaries?
Rule #1 - wife is always right
Rule #2 - if wife is wrong see rule #1
I have been married for 25 years. I knew this was going to be a serious problem. I suggest you take the same course of action.

So, you bought both your wife and girfriend Broncos while you are stuck with the FJ? Could be worse

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Depends on how long she has been training you. One or two years, yeah, she hasn't changed you much, go get another. Double digit anniversaries?
Rule #1 - wife is always right
Rule #2 - if wife is wrong see rule #1

So, you bought both your wife and girfriend Broncos while you are stuck with the FJ? Could be worse
And the solution to ancillary problem.

nope FJ is the wife's as well,
She won't let me sell it.

CD118128-1817-4588-8957-4B0403BBE1B1.jpeg

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

While my wife has commented on how nice the Bronco rides, she (rightly) says its noisy (softtop only)

But I unwittingly headed her off at the pass by getting her the X4 last August (actual order predated the Bronco reservation)
Sponsored