Sponsored

Pretty tragic week, got my Bronco aweek ago and already gone!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife took mine to go shopping last weekend. About 4 hours later I went to take the kids out for dinner and discovered she also took the keys to her car. Ended up ordering pizza.

She’s asked if she could get one but I can’t imagine owning two of the same vehicle in a two car household. Hers seats 7 and can tow 5k. Nice to have some flexibility. I tried to talk her into an Explorer ST but she picked a Hyundai Palisade instead. She loved it until mine showed up.
Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

haha i knew this may be a problem for me as well so i ordered my wife a brand new loaded Explorer XLT with the appearance pack. She doesn't know it's coming which has been kinda fun. I just made sure to know what color she liked when i showed her pics. She knows i like to spec out vehicles and configure them online so she gave me her opinions. She now has one on the way :D

SkiLB

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got my LB FE November 23 just in time for Thanksgiving. Drove up to Reno Nevada to moms house and back to SoCal on the 28th. Wife birthday on 29th and then driving home on 30th got a rock smacked right in windshield, luckily it was repairable.

Then today my wife is out running around in my Bronco and got this text with photo of her driving.
"Why am I smiling, you ask?"

Then next text...

"Because you have to find a new vehicle. I found mine 😁"

Anyone else with this problem?
WHaaaaaaaaat! LMAO!

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
:ROFLMAO: my wife's current vehicle is a five speed stick (and i've seen her eyeing my MT golf R)
I tried so hard to teach my wife. Just wasn’t happening. I really wanted a 6-speed Jeep, but she wasn’t having it, so we got the 8-speed auto. My Bronco will be 7-speed if it ever actually gets here.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried so hard to teach my wife. Just wasn’t happening. I really wanted a 6-speed Jeep, but she wasn’t having it, so we got the 8-speed auto. My Bronco will be 7-speed if it ever actually gets here.
the key is handing off the training to a non-family member. less blood and tears are involved

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Heh. My wife wants nothing to do with my Bronco.

She likes her creature comforts in the Tahoe.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my LB FE November 23 just in time for Thanksgiving. Drove up to Reno Nevada to moms house and back to SoCal on the 28th. Wife birthday on 29th and then driving home on 30th got a rock smacked right in windshield, luckily it was repairable.

Then today my wife is out running around in my Bronco and got this text with photo of her driving.

Then next text...

My Bachelor Confirmation will be held on Jan 21, 2023. All members welcome. Location TBD.

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the key is handing off the training to a non-family member. less blood and tears are involved
Oh I tried several other people, including a buddy of mine that is a professional driving instructor😂

Sponsored

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then next text...

I'm dumbfounded, I showed this to my wife and she could not see the tragedy in it! Not even the smallest amount of sympathy!! Unbelievable! :eek:

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ouch, especially being a FE. In my case, the wife got herself a 4dr BL. I have my own Bronco key fob for it and I'm sure I'll end up being the driver whenever we're together. Fortunately, I still have my LJ wrangler , which she doesn't drive and my DD f150 that is more comfortable and spacious than the Bronco.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then next text...

Is that an OV-10 Bronco as your avatar?

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score